Chapter 03:Did you just say Rain?

CHAPTER 03
DID YOU JUST SAY RAIN?

Z A C H

I went out from my room after taking a quick shower. My mind was confused and couldn't process what I just discovered minutes ago. I didn't know why or how did that happened. I couldn't imagine him with me but there was this feeling that attracting me to him.

I saw my friends bothering the cook and I could still smell him. His scent still lingers in my nose even though he wasn't there anymore. And it seemed like it was measuring my ability to restrain myself from finding him.

I licked my lips and curled my hands into fists and sighed. I cleared my throat catching all their attentions. Gwen was the first one to react and screamed, announcing to the world that it was my birthday. She almost woke the dead up! I silently thanked Brett for poking Gwen's head making her glare at him.

"Happy birthday, man." Todd said extending his hand on the air and I slapped it with mine, laughing.

"Thanks." I said and everyone greeted me after. I didn't really want to celebrate my birthday, especially when my grandma wanted a party as if I was a girl who turned eighteen. And she said we only turn eighteen once. Oh god.

"I'm only here for the foods." Brett said, grinning and I shook my head. This one here is. . . I don't know.

We went outside to help because grandma wanted to celebrate it outside when we bumped into Jack who was walking inside. He glared at me making me frown.

What the hell's wrong with him?

I grabbed his arm when we passed each other making him stop walking and my friends continued to walk leaving us in the porch.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said because I didn't want to have a misunderstanding with my twin.

"Yeah? Why don't you ask yourself." He said and continued to glare at me.

"I'm asking you because I don't fucking know." I said patiently. I didn't want to lose my cool.

"You kept on doing it again and again. What the hell's wrong with you?" He sounded pissed and I didn't understand what I just did to make him act like that. Please I don't like answering riddles.

"What the hell's wrong with me? I don't even know what you're talking!" I didn't want to raise my voice to Jack but he was really getting in my nerves. So much for not losing my cool.

"Boys, everything okay?" We both turned our heads to dad who was talking to his people who were also looking at us. I released my hold at Jack's arm and nodded at dad.

"You did a good job chasing Rain away, again." Jack said before walking inside the house and I looked at him confused.

"So, it's my fault why he flew somewhere far here?" I walked after him.

"Yeah. Because you're the only factor why he shouldn't be here. Why do you keep on bullying him? When will you ever grow up?"

"What the fuck! I didn't bully him! I didn't even lay a finger on him!"

"But you gave him those go away looks!" He turned at me and sighed. "Let's stop arguing. Just don't talk to me for a minute."

I watched him climb the stairs with his heavy feet and I just ran my fingers through my hair. We always argue about him. About Rain and I couldn't help but hate him.

"Hey." I turned around when I heard Greg, one of my friends. "You guys okay?"

"Yeah." I said and sighed.