Chapter 4:The real DATE?!?!

-God sorry if I mess up in this or in the last chapter its just I type really FAST that was it and hope you enjoy the story maybe I'll have 9 or 10 ?-

Thomas grabs me & puts me on the ground in the middle of the glade and I see people looking at me and Thomas he looks kinda worried but he is angry and I would understand if I was older then Thomas.He said"Cmon Y/N no point in hiding your 'crush'I mean boyfriend"All of the boys were there and I said "He is standing around us,well is in this circle big bro"I giggle because he knows I'm annoying him and I sit up grabbing a hand out if the blue its..Teresa?(Ha you thought it was NEWT!xD)I stood up and skipped about fooling them I was in love with one of them by saying the jobs and saying yes to a job and no to a job"Builders no sorry" "Med-jacks....No sorry"then someone said this it was Teresa "Second in command"I shut her mouth and ran after her.Then I yelled"Y..--No"

Everyone's eye went to Newt and Thomas was not very pleased and Newt ran from Thomas because, I could see Newt running and I knew it was him because of his sandy hair and his top.After when I couldn't see them I saw most of the boys go the way thst Newt and Thomas ran in.My face turned white like a ghost and Teresa said while running towards the boys"CMON Y/N hurry!!!!"I ran past her and saw Newt and Thomas in the sandpit I pushed passed all of them and she boys said nothing did nothing,when they saw me,I began to cry and Thomas saw and Newt.They were Fighting?!?!?!WHAT!WHY?Thomas hit newt and newt kicked Thomas.

I run into the hut and wait for Teresa but she stops and sees me and scolds them both before hitting Thomas And Newt,No one saw it coming and all of the boys looked amazed at what happened.Teresa ran in and there were no words until a knock on the door it was Ably. He spoke"..Y/N..We-"Teresa yelled at them"GET OUT she doesn't need more harm,I think its time for you to leave"Teresa gave him death glares,and gave the rest of the of them death glares.

We didn't go for lunch or dinner.People got worried about us when I walked out I just looked like I had seen a greiver,no-one spoke we ate and left to the forest boys looked at me then Gally yelled in front of everyone"What the hell greenie are you a wimp"He laughs at his joke and it goes on and on I finally decided to fight him for what he's done,"Fight me in the sandpit and stop being a sissy by using words"

My voice sounded weird and he laughed more which made me angry then I slapped him hard and you could the hand print then I said again this time I was serious"Fight me,in the sandpit stop being a sissy by using words"then I taken more seriously.

«At the bonfire/Fight with Gally»
I didn't feel worried should I?No I shouldn't!!I ran up to the sandpit with shorts on and a top,I saw Gally 'training'I drank one full glass of his drink showing him I'm here. Gally then spoke up"Here are the r-"I butted in"I know the GOD DAMN RULES Because you were the person I first fought,and is this gonna be Good!"They looked at me in shocked but Teresa knew our plan when I win I'll say who I like and ask them out.If I lost I keep it a secret I wanted to lose so bad but not to Gally.

-The fight-
I ran into him and pushed him into the guys some "ooh"and others "ow"
I tripped him up then he grabbed me and slammed my head to the floor.Even if my head was pouding and hurt like hell I was not losing to HIM.I slowly get up and see him kicking me then I grab his leg/foot and tripped him up I laughed at him then climbed on his back and dug my nails in his back leaving marks.And dragged him to the floor and sat on him making sure he couldn't get up.

Teresa came over and hugged me I hugged her back then saw the boys no one could Ever beat Gally.Thomas watched and Newt but I wasn't looking at them I couldn't say it know but I said as I was getting off Gally"Well done Mr Strong"I giggled with Teresa I spoke again"Now repeat or I beat your ass again"Everyone looked at me and laughed at Gally"Now say this I got beaten By Y/N to every glader for 6 days hehe"He tired to pull me down but Thomas stood in front of me and gave death glares at Gally I laughed then Teresa and I walked to the hut after we got in I played the guitar.

I then sang "Am I alone with the thoughts that I have?
I'm afraid that I'm scared of myself,
Am I the only one to doubt who I am??Wish I was someone else"Tears start to come down my cheeks and I stop playing and sleep crying quietly.

-Next day-
I get up Gally does what he was told yesterday and I'm pleased,I get up and get dressed.I walk to breakfast with Teresa and Minho the keeper of the runners.Gally goes up to me and whipers"freak" My eyes widen with anger,I stand up and shout to Gally,"Gally say it out loud and you will get your ass kicked by me again" he yells"Freak",I got up and hit him and Newt comes in when Gally tries to hit me.I get hit in the gut and yell"All you got WIMP?!"People were shocked I got up and made him fell to the floor.I then say who I like I stand up and look at Teresa she made sure everyone was quite & listened"phew..I..Like...N-n-n ugh I'll day it quick I like NEWT!"