My Power Over You (SMUT)

POV - Josh

Warnings: Roughish Smutty Stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

I held on to Tobi's hips tightly as I slid him up the door, pulling another moan from him as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I moved him so I was now holding him up with my hips, his shirtless chest pressed tightly against my own clothed one, making me wish I was wasn't wearing anything. With this position I realizedI wasn't going to be able to remove my shirt or my jeans. I guess I was going to have to torture Tobi first before I could get undressed.

I used my hands to pull his arms from my neck and pin his wrists to the door, leaving him completely at my mercy. I then moved my mouth back to his neck and began attacking it. My lips, tongue, and teeth marking each every part of his dark skin that I could reach, leaving the boy I had pinned against the wall a moaning mess, his hips attempting to grind into me but I had his body pinned tightly against the door, preventing any movement.

I wanted nothing more than actually fuck him against the door, completely have him at my mercy as I drove into him, but it this was his first time, I should be gentle and slow with him. Treat him just like I did Simon and take my time with him, but I couldn't do it. I didn't want to. I just wanted to fuck him mercilessly, leaving him begging and screaming for more as I drove into him.

I noticed, though, the harsher I bit his shoulder, the harder I squeezed his hips, the louder he moaned, his voice begging for more and more.

I pulled my lips from his shoulder and moved to his ear, whispering harshly.

"You like me being rough with you Baby Bear?" I spoke dominantly, using a slightly different version of his nickname.

"Yes Daddy!" he cried out, his voice loud, ringing through the house, probably waking everyone else up, but I could not care less as it sent a heat straight down to my pulsing dick.

"Yeah," I whispered, my teeth reaching out to graze his ear lobe. "You want me to fuck you rough tonight? Fuck you nice and hard against this fucking door?"

"YES!" He cried out, his voice desperate.

"Beg me." I growled, moving forward to suck his earlobe harshly into my mouth, sucking and biting on it while I listened to Tobi's voice.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! JOSH! DADDY FUCK ME AGAINST THIS DOOR! POUND INTO ME! MAKE ME SCREAM!"

I released his earlobe, a grin on my face. This was going to be an amazing fucking night.

"Good job baby. Now, I want you to do exactly as I say. I am going to put you down and you are going to go into my side drawer and grab the lube while I get undressed. You are then going to come back, take off your boxers and bend over in front of the door and stand there while I stretch you for my cock. You got that baby?"

"Yes!" cried out Tobi, his body arching against mine, or trying to but my body held him down still. I smirked evilly, loving this power I had over him.

"Be quick." I whispered as I released his wrists so I could grab his hips and lower him down on to the ground. I then watched him as he stood for a moment before finally getting his body to move, his arousal pressing against his boxers. I quickly rid myself of all of my clothes, kicking them off to the side so they wouldn't be in my way. By the time I was done, Tobi was standing in front of me, the bottle of lube in his hand, his eyes taking in my body. I smirked and reached for the bottle, taking it from his hands, slightly scaring him a little bit.

After he calmed down from his scare he did as I told him and moved to stand in front the door, his hands resting against it, his legs spread out, his round bottom out for me.