Epilogue

I am back with its epilogue hope u all enjoy
X--------------------------------------------------X
5 yrs later
In these yrs arushi and Khushi they both had become thier chachu's favourite...all the chachu loves them..it's not like they don't love Varun, Sahil or samar (they r the both small cousin bro of Khushi and arushi..😅they are ARTH &ARYA'S sons)... but the angles r most loved in the house...
Today it's the thier birthday...and there is big party in the shekhawat mention for that all the relatives... sanyu was in thier room.. getting ready fast because after that she had to get the two little angels also ready..Khushi and arushi were with Rd... they were watching TV...Suddenly samar & Sahil came and said sanyu machi (MAsi+chaCHI😆😅)
Sanyu looked at them and said..
"Babu u both didn't got ready...why?"
Samar:wo we were out to buy gift for..arushi di & Khushi di..(now don't tell me..ke itne chote bache kaise gaye...it's obvious ke wo parth or aryan ke saath hi gaye hoge😆😆)
Sanyu:so go and give them..
Sahil:where are they?
Sanyu: they are watching TV with our macha😆..
Samar and sahil: ohk and they ran out..after that Khushi and arushi came running and said..
Khushi  & arushi: mumma see..Samar and sahil had bought so beautiful dress for us..we will wear this only..ohk
Sanyu: ohk...and she smiled..when she looked at the door she saw Rd standing there wearing a smile looking at his baby girls..
After words they got ready and party started..
Every one was invited...including agarwals... (don't worry abhi thodi insult hona baki hai😆 )
Every one got ready and they were in tha hall.. all had wished them and now it was the time to cut the cake..but Khushi said
Khushi: papa..nanu or nani nahi hai..
Parson:Bacha we are here...how can we miss our dolls birthday..
Arushi: nanu..and they both ran and hugged that the person..
Samar and sahil too came there..and said nanu we r also there..yes they were not agarwals but oberoe..they were arpita's parents... but Khushi and arushi call them nanu and nani..because sanyu never let them now that agarwals are there grand parents... agarwals was also there some where in the hurt they were hurt because thier own grand daughter does not calls them nanu...they call someone else..but know they had lost the right on them..because there was a time when they were going to kill them..
Rd looked at them..and he can see that they r hurt... Rd looked at sanyu..and she was smiling sadly looking at them...
Rd:sanyu u should tell them..
Sanyu:No Rd I can't... if I will let them near them..they will again try to hurt my daughters..
Rd:first a fall they r not yours they r our daughters...and second they are repenting for thier deeds... sanyu and i am sure now they will not do anything..sanyu thier own grand daughter does not calls them thier grandparents...Isse Badi saza kya hogi..
Sanyu:but Rd..
Rd:u trust me right?
Sanyu: more than my self..
Rd: then u had to tell them..
Sanyu: ohk I will..
Rd:sanyu u had to tell them now..
Sanyu: ohk Rd...let me call them here..
Sanyu calls thier daughter near them..and she told them the truth..they were only six yrs old but they understand thier parents..
Rd:Bacha now go and take the blessings of your nanu and nani..
Khushi and arushi nodded and they ran towards agarwals..
Agarwals were standing and talking to each other..suddenly Khushi and arushi reach there and said.."nanu & nani"
Agarwals was shocked they looked at them and then towards sandhir..Rd nodded his head in a yes stating that they had told them..Khushi and arushi touched thier feet..kishore hugged them and said.."God bless u both " and he kissed them on thier forehead...and now he hugged them..now they were happy..now there family was fully complete with every one on the right path..
Rd called them for cutting cake..before cutting cake arushi said.."papa I want a promise from u"
Rd:which promise beta?
Arushi: that u will fulfill my one wish..
Rd:Bacha apki ek kya sab wish pura karonga..aap bolo to sahi..
Khushi: papa mat bolo..
Rd:kyu beta?
Khushi:nahi bas Aese hi aap mat karo koi promise..
Rd:No beta..she had asked me and I can't deny her..like I can't deny u..so i promise arushi whatever u will ask I will give u..
Arushi: ohk..I want to see your marriage...marry mom again..
Rd:what 😲
Arushi:yes..
Khushi:that's why I was telling u..
Arushi: papa u will marry na..I too wanna be the part of your marriage..pleash..
Rd looked at sanyu...suddenly agarwal said "yes Rd beta..plz marry her again..this time I wanna do the kaliyadan with all my heart...before I just did as my responsibility..but this time I wanna do it with my wish..so will u..
Rd: smiled and said ohk...we will marry...and he looked at arushi and said "now cut the cake fast.."
every body claps for birthday girls...they cut the cake and enjoyed the party...after the party it was decided that sandhir will be getting married in 2 days...but Rd had warned them that sanyu will not leave the shekhawat mention or else he will not marry...so barat will be going in shekhawat mention from agarwal mention😆..
Next two days went with doing rituals and finally it was the marraige day..when the barat reached the shekhawat mention aryan came ahead and said..it's time for a surprise...
and they all started dancing on the song (chote Chote bhaiyo ke bade bhaiya aaj banege kisi ke saiyaan..think parth as salman khan, aryan as Saif Ali khan, tanya as karishma kapoor and other one as arpita😅...upar video hai dekhlo)
After there performance sandhir got married and they were happily ever after that...
So it was the journey of a girl who was forced to marry someone by his father's wish to the woman who was loved by every person of her sasural..even when she had no saas in her sasural she handled each and every problem with grace...and she is getting married to the same person  again with all the happiness..she got the two daughters, 3 brothers,3 sister 2 dads,1 mom and 3 little sons(bete jaise)...so it was end to this beautiful journey...
X--------------------------------------------------X so it was the last update of this story I hoped u like this part..
THANK U EACH AND EVERY ONE who voted and commented on this...thank u for all Your love u had given to this story..I hope u will give the same love to my other ffs..new one too..hope u give me same response to my new ff "SPLITSVILLA: THE love GAME..