•Filler Chapter : Our Moment•

Scarlett.

"Breathe in." He whispers.
I do as he says and he pulls us under water.

My legs were jelly by the time we made it back to the shore. Seeing my wobbly legs, Rage picks me up bridal style and with a content sigh I let him, thankful for not being made to walk after swimming in the ocean for what felt like hours.
He takes us into the cottage like house.
It was not too big, not too small. A big hall room with furniture, an open kitchen and another door thats led to a king sized bed and an attached bedroom and closet.
I do not utter a single word. Too exhausted from the swimming and the events of the day piling up on me.
He carries me into the bedroom and makes way for the bathroom.
I was not surprised to find a big shower stall with a jacuzzi and an open window that outlooked the ocean. He makes everything look like a dream. Sparing no expense in wowing me.

Putting me on my feet, he turns on the shower.

Lukewarm water sprays from all around us. And I sigh again feeling the dirt roll off of me.
Without warning Rage slams me on to the wall and kisses me hungrily, not allowing space in between us.
I thought I was too exhausted. But apparently I was not. All my senses kicked in, and I felt myself getting wet again.
I can still feel the slickness inside me from our steamy sex on the beach and I can tell Rage has not had enough of it, as I feel his erection, pressing on my belly.
Like a sex expert that he is, he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist, and when I use both my hands to hold him around his jaw, He pulls them above my head, pinning them on the wall and uses his pelvis to keep me in place.
"How will I ever get enough of you?" He huskily whispers, grinding his erection on me...down there...

I can't help but blush, even though I have grinded against him on the beach, shamelessly.
Rage makes me feel unashamed and....free.
Like I can just be sexual and not be ashamed of it. And he feeds on it like a hungry man that he is.
I ask and he gives. Just the way I want.
And I am not ashamed to say that I like it when he is rough to me.
To be honest. I never want it slow and sensual with him.
I want it rough, hard, needy and urgent.
He just does it so...perfectly.

So...if you ask how can I know what I want sexually when I have only done it twice. How can I know when I have been with someone like Rage? What does he knows about what I want?
My answer is simple.
It comes naturally.
And it has nothing to do with my past.
Its what I crave.
Letting loose. Being taken the way I want. How I want. Because you just can't justify your needs. And if you are to justify what other people crave and need, that makes you obnoxious and ignorant.
Because I feel no shame in admitting what I want.
Not when I have a man who killed my tormentors, mercilessly, right infront of my eyes, killing every bit of my fear. Making sure and reminding me that I should hold no fear when I have him.
It makes me want to stand up for myself.
Just because I submit to him sexually. Doesn't mean I will anymore when it comes to our marriage. If we want to make this work, then he needs to start treating me like a survivor instead of a victim.

He does not knows the courage he has given me against him with this. Or maybe he does. You just can't predict what he thinks and what he does. He is clever. And takes you to the edge before doing the unpredictable.

And the way he has been releasing inside me, I can tell it wont be too long until I start demanding him to change his ways if he wants to keep me and our child. I know he will. There is nothing he fears more than losing me.

I see many impending fights over this.
To be honest. Right now. In this moment. I just want to let go and be happy for once. This is our moment and I can't allow our pasts to bother us anymore. I can't allow anything to bring us down.
I have a bad feeling that whenever I am too happy, something bad is bound to happen.
So I might as well enjoy what we have right now because knowing our crazy lives.
Something out there is waiting for us to let down our guards.
******

Unknown's Point Of View.

"Its been so....long since I was last here. I guess, fifteen or so years ago? Papa Rage was newly dead." I smiled.
"You shouldn't be here, boy." He says.
"I own this fucking place." I hissed at him and stood up from the chair, that Zenon sits on, like a king that he does not deserves to be.
"What the hell do you think you are doing? Just because he is gone doesn't mean he doesn't have eyes all over this place. You can get caught for christ's sake." His wrinkled face, twists into a snarl.
"He is going to find out about me eventually." I smirk.
"Yes. That he will. But not now. Not when we have finally gotten so close to bring him down. Don't ruin this! We have waited years for this!" He snaps.
"I wonder if he knows....how falling in love with a stupid girl has brought down his own destruction over him!" I chuckle as I say this.
"The girl stays out of this. You already have planned out things for her. To keep her away from all of this. Making Rage weak. Don't bring her into this mess. She is an innocent. Our grudge is against Rage. We do not harm innocents in this. We had a deal! " He hisses in my face.
"Not if she gets knocked up with a Díaz heir!" I hiss in his ear and leave the room without another word.

If only Tito Francis had succeeded in handing her over to me, we would not have to worry about a supposed "unborn child".

I just would not allow an heir to take away my years worth of perfectly planned revenge.

****

Author's note:
Yayy!! Double updates in a single day!!!
I felt like being a good author who is off her "writer's block" and treating you with unconditional updates!

Thank you for all the comments.
I love you all! ❤️

Thank you storytimelol for being my anchor during the difficult time where I was stuck in a writer's block. I couldn't have done it without you.
Lots of Love to you❤️
Go read her amazing book "Life". Show her some love. She is an amazing writer.

Have a great night/day.
Love you all❤️
I will update with the next chapter soon!!

T.