Wattpad Original
There are 6 more free parts

IMPORTANT NOTE: Wattpad Originals

I got some news for you

I got some news for you. Camp Mapplewood has been chosen to be part of Wattpad Originals. What is that? Well, it's a program to explore the reader/writer relationship and to see how readers support writers. It also includes the writers' having an opportunity to earn money It'll be nice to sit down and prioritise writing, which I haven't been able to do for a while as I've had to worry about other responsibilities. 

It's bonkers that I was chosen for this program. Every moment that I'm not writing, where I'm at work or college, I'm continuously plotting or daydreaming about my characters. Even when I'm with friends, I zone out a lot and get sucked into one of the worlds that I've created. It's constant. I wouldn't change that. Getting this chance means the world to me. I'm excited that Wattpad introduced a way for readers to support their favs writers.

What does this mean for you?

Coins are basically tickets to read chapters of a book included in Wattpad Originals. To a certain extent, the book will be free and then it will introduce a paywall. Mine will begin after chapter five!

Can't afford it? I understand completely. I have free books on my profile and will always supply free books. This opportunity gives me the chance to write more so it's a win-win for us both!

If you have questions, you should check the Wattpad Originals profile as a book with some common Q&AS.

Or ask me directly! 

Thank you so much for your continuous support of me on Wattpad.

***

It all started because the Beaver's counsellor locked me in the tool-shed on the first day at Camp Mapplewood.

I just wanted to chill for the summer in the sun, like my mom promised, but was blindsided by her dropping me off at camp to go on a cruise with a husband that I never heard of. Now, I'm being hit with dodgeballs, watching my crush knock my bully out of canoes, having a whacky time by making mid-night sandwiches with a new found friend and kissing Vivian Black under waterfalls.

This is the one where, Vivian, a camp counsellor cackles at my misfortune but becomes livid if anyone else joins in.

(GirlxGirl) (Completed)