Chapter 78

It's been three weeks since our group dinner. In those three weeks we've all managed to get the basic needs of Aiden and I's wedding. We have the perfect roses. We picked a great place to have it. Have everything ready which seems impossible especially for someone who procrastinates a lot.

But I still need a dress.

Yes, I know, out of all the things. It's just tough to find a dress and stick to one when your body is also changing. I never thought I'd be three months pregnant now and about to walk down the isle.

"What about this one?" Ashley suggests as I sit on the couch eating more of the chocolate.

I look at it and shrug, "it's ok-"

"Then no." She puts it back and walks to another rack, "we can't have 'ok' at your wedding. I wanna see tears!" She looks again and I finally get up and pry my hands off the candy to search for options myself.

"We've looked at all of these. They just don't seem to fit me right." I mumble. You think living in a huge city and me being a shopoholic I'd have found something! The nice lady that always helps us comes back with two glasses of water.

"Still no luck?" She questions. I take the glass from her fingers and mumble a thanks.

I take a long sip and feel the cool liquid clear my throat, "no." I mumble. "We still haven't found anything.."

"When is the wedding?" She questions getting the dresses and putting them back in their place.

"Next week!" Ashley shouts from behind another rack.

"Are you serious!" She stops and stares at me wide eyed.

"I know I know." I run my fingers through my hair and down my face. "This is bad. I'm going to end up getting married in sweatpants!" I yell.

"Actually." I mumble, thinking about the idea.

"No way!" Ashley throws a pillow in my direction from the couch. "You are not getting married in sweats!"

"Hey it was just a thought.. I mean I'd be pretty comfy.." I shrug as I take another sip of water.

"You know I'm not really suppose to tell you this.." the lady sets a dress down and places her hands on her hips sighing. "But I can tell you're desperate.."

"Go on.." Ashley nods.

"There's a new wedding store that just opened up a while back. It's on the other side of town, but a lot of people are going there." She sighs. "As much as I'd love to get your sale, I think you should go check it out. See if you can find anything."

"Thanks." I grin. I get up and hook my arm around Ashley's. "I really appreciate it."

"No problem." She smiles while she carries the gowns to the back.

We get into Ashley's car and follow the directions to the new wedding store. As we step out our feet hitting the gravel I can't help but gawk at the place. It's beautiful. There's marble covering the outside with clear windows displaying beautifully crafted gowns. Ashley gasp as she takes steps forward.

"THIS PLACE IS STUNNING! Why wasn't this place open when I was getting married?" She whines.

"But your gown was gorgeous ash."

"Yeah you're right." She flips her hair dramatically and I giggle.

"Ok, I'm ready to try on some dresses."

Ashley smirks, "let's do this."

We walk in and both gasp, "someone pinch me." I whisper. "Ah." I cry as I pull back my arm. "I was joking dumbass."

"Yeah we you said it so." Ashley trails off as she walks into the center of the room. "It's like a dream." She does a twirl and a lady soon appears before us.

"How can I help you today?" She smiles showing her pearly white teeth and I grin.

"I need a dress asap." I walk over to some racks and she examines me.

"Hmm I'm sure we can find plenty of things for you." She goes to the back and I shrug as Ashley stares at me.

"What about these?" I go to a rack and see beautiful dresses with delicate designs.

"Miss." I turn and see the lady from before. "Right this way please."

I stare at her puzzled but follow anyways Ashley behind me. "Did you find somethi-"

I stop as I see the dress before me.

"How much?" I whisper.

---

I open the door to see the lights in the kitchen on, I walk in and shut the door with my foot as I place the take out on the kitchen table.

"No trust me it was insane." Aiden laughs as he takes a sip of his Dr. Pepper.

I look to see Joe sitting across from him, they both seem to be eating..

"I swear can you guys not wait 20 minutes!" I huff as I take the bag of chips from their hands.

"We got hungry." Grumpy says with his mouth full.

"Here!" I take the plates out and their eyes widen. I open them to release the fumes of delicious take out.

"I'm sorry babe, I should have waited. Thanks for picking this up for us." Aiden gives me a slight peck on the lips and I grin.

"Yeah what he said." Grumpy grabs a fork and hands one to Aiden as they start to eat.

I roll my eyes and go upstairs, ready to wash this day away. At least I found a dress.

I'm one step closer to becoming mrs. Parker and I cannot wait..

---

Excuse any errors! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! New chapter will be up shortly.

❤❤❤❤