Mine (Asuramaru x Reader) Part 2

"You're such an annoying human" Asuramaru groans as he steps down from his weapon gracefully. You grin in response as you walk up to him smiling happily. "Aww come on! We've only known each other for a couple of months, we need to build a bond of 'friendship' so that I can use you to your full potential as a weapon!" You state calmly as you rest your head on his shoulder.

The demon quickly becomes flustered and looks away from you, his cheeks now matching his blood red eyes. "W-what do you mean by that? Our bond is slightly stronger than that.. isn't it?" He asked, his voice wavering slightly as he finishes the question.

You look up at Asuramaru with a small smile and nod as you play with his hair. "I never knew that demons could blush, it looks so cute!" You say loudly in a teasing tone of voice. Your demon stares down at you with menacing eyes, "I am not cute (Y/N). I am manly and strong!" He says are he puffs out his chest proudly.

You roll your eyes playfully as you hug him tightly, "honestly, you'll always be cute in my eyes!" You say before kissing his cheek lightly. Sighing in defeat, he wraps his arms around you in a loving embrace.

"I could never possess you" he whispers quietly into your ear, his fangs gently scraping against your supple skin. "That's a good thing though, it means that we're a greater team than most, we care for each other and that makes us a formidable foe for any enemy." A low laugh escapes from his lips, his hot breath tickling your ear as his grip around your body tightens.

"You're right (Y/N), you're mine, my sweet little lamb. I'd never dream of letting another male place his filthy hands on you." His sweet words  leave you smiling as you rest your head on his sturdy chest. As you look up to the angelic sky you can't help but close your eyes and enjoy the warmth of your demonic boyfriend.  "I love you Asuramaru" you whisper as he kisses your hair softly.

He quickly turns you around to face his piercing red eyes, a loving smile plastered upon his delicate features. "From the moment we met I knew you were different, you captured my attention within a heartbeat. You're beautiful (Y/N), my guilty pleasure in this boring life of mine, my existence would mean nothing without you. You managed to thaw my frozen heart and I am glad that you did."

"My guilty pleasure, mine and mine alone" he whispers to himself as he holds onto you tightly.. who would have thought that a demon could love a human, yet here Asuramaru was, loving you with all of his heart.