Chapter 10

Vic's POV

i woke up to a stupid alarm going off. i don't even have an alarm clock, i just let Mrs. Boswik wake me up.

"go away!!!!" Kellin groaned next to me. 

i looked over and suddenly remembered that i fell asleep in here last night. a smile crept onto my face and i wrapped my arms around Kellin and gave him a kiss on the forehead. 

"morning." he mumbled into my chest. 

"morning Kells." i said 

as i tried to pull away to stretch out he pulled me back in and hugged me koala style. 

"kellin, if we don't get up soon your mom will come in." i warned. 

"fine..." he mumbled, before letting go and crawling off the bed.

i watched him stretch out before going up to me.

"in the nicest way possible, please get out. i gotta change." he said with a blush. 

i chuckled before giving him a peck on the cheek and walking out. as i walked into my room i picked up a red knitted jumper that i tore a bunch of holes in and threw it on. i'll ask kellin if i can borrow a necklace or something. i only had two pairs of jeans so i'll have to do my laundry today, i slipped on the second pair before heading down the stairs.

"Vic..." Mrs. Boswick said in a sad tone. 

shit! she found out! i'm dead, i won't get to see my brother's grave again, i won't get to see Kellin again, i'll go to another neglectful home...

"yeah?" i asked, my voice cracking a little.

"Kellin told me about your brother, i'm so sorry." she said. 

okay, she didn't find out about me spending the night in Kellins room, good.

"yeah, i'm still trying to get over it myself." i replies as i scratched the back of my head.

"i know it won't solve everything, but retail therapy always helps me. i'll give you some money and you can go buy some stuff." she said reaching into her purse.

"no, ma'am you've done enough by giving me a good place to live." i told her 

"no, Vic. all i ask is that you buy yourself a phone. we'll put it on our plan and then you can buy stuff for your room, clothes, whatever you want." she said with a smile. 

i expected her to hand me about thirty bucks or something, no. she handed me a wad of fucking fifty dollar bills! there must have been at least thirty of them in that stack.

"n-no, Mrs. Boswick, i can't take this." i told her. 

"please Vic, if your gonna live in this house you gotta accept us giving you things. we're a very giving family." she said with a warm smile. 

it made me smile too.

"thank you ma'am, really." i told her.

"keep the rest, in case you need it." she told me. 

i put it into my wallet as Kellin ran down the stairs.

"ready to go?" he asked. 

i looked him up and down and saw what he was wearing. he had on  a black button down with a grey vest on over it, with a silver chain around his neck that held a gold cross. he had on a purple leather bracelet that had a peace sign on it, and simple black jeans with toms.

"Kellin, will you take Vic shopping later?" asked Mrs. Boswick.

"coarse." Kellin said, trying to hide a grin.

"come on Vic, we're gonna be late." Kellin said before urging me out the door and to his car. 

the second we got in he grabbed onto me and turned me around.

"what are you doing?" i asked as he started to play with my hair. 

"giving you a bun. i think you'd look nice with one." he said. 

"um...okay?" i said a little confused. 

"done!" he shouted, making me jump.

"sorry," he apologized and started the car. 

"have you ever been diagnosed with anything?" i asked, pretty sure about what he was gonna say.

"ADD." he answered and backed out.

"and... do you have any medication for it?"

"yeah and i... damnit! i forgot to take it this morning!" he yelled, hitting the stearing wheel and began driving.

"do we have time for you to go get it?" i asked.

"nah, i have some at the nurses, at school. i'll get it there." 

after that we sat in silence, he had one hand on the wheel and the other i saw nervously wondering if it should take mine. 

i decided half way to school that he wasn't gonna do it on his own, so i moved my hand into his and kissed his knuckles. i saw him start to blush as i did so.

"you got to it before me..." he mumbled, probably not meaning for me to hear it.

"well your just a nervous little Kelly so i did it for you." i said casually succeeding in making him blush harder. 

"stooooop!" he whined as we pulled up to school. 

as Kellin parked i saw someone... a person who i knew would ruin Kellin's day, Jack.