Chapter 11

**TRIGGER WARNING**
Begins and ends as marked
• • •

Chapter 11
• • •

When the movie ended, I remained in shock on the couch. I looked around at my friends, who were all doing the same... Until Kevin broke the silence.

"That was awesome!" He exclaimed and got off of the couch. "Question- where's the pizza?" He asked and realization flashed across Eli's face.

"Shit... I forgot about that," Eli said and got out his phone, walking into the other room with Kevin. Ashton got off of the couch and followed them. I looked over at George.

"Um, where's the bathroom?" I asked him, and he smirked.

"I'll show you," He said and began to guide me upstairs. He opened a door for me and gestured inside. It was kind of weird that the closest bathroom was so far away from where everyone was...

I thanked him and walked into the room, turning on the lights. I found myself standing in the middle of a bedroom that had only a bed in it, and nothing else. I guess nobody used this room.

It wasn't surprising that there were some rooms that weren't used in that giant house. It also wasn't too surprising that George would bring me to the wrong room by accident.

I turned around expecting to see him being all embarrassed that he messed up the room.

** TW **

Before I could process what was happening, George closed the door and grabbed my face. He planted his lips on mine and I instantly pulled away. My rejection caused an unsettling look of fury in his eyes.

"George what the fuck are you doing?" I asked, he ignored me and pinned me against the wall. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.

"Just shut up," he replied and attempted to kiss me again, this time I pulled away even faster than the last time. My rejection made him mad once again, so he shoved me harder against the wall, causing me to slam my head hard.

He let go of me for a split second, and took his shirt off. His toned abs didn't even look appealing to me. I was scared. And I mean scared.

I tried to fight him off of me as he grabbed me once again, this time grabbing my butt and pulling me closer to him. I tried to yell out for help but he covered my mouth with his other rough hand. A few tears escaped my eyes as I continued to fight his iron grasp, to no avail.

In a flash he had thrown me on the bed and went on top of me. Holy shit holy shit holy shit. He removed his hand from my mouth and without a second thought, I screamed out as loud as I could.

"I told you to shut up bitch!" He said as he punched me in the stomach, causing me to cry even more due to the now throbbing pain in my abdomen. "No one can hear you on this side of the house anyway."

He forcefully brought my sweater above my head, which was about a 1 minute process, considering my efforts to stop him. When he finally got my sweater off, he eerily smirked at me once again.

"You're so beautiful," he said and started to kiss my neck. I wanted to scream again, but I was too afraid of what he would do to me if I did. Tears were streaming down my face at this point, and I was starting to loose my strength to fight him off.

My anxiety grew faster than I had ever witnessed before. I suddenly couldn't even properly use my body because of how much anxiety was taking up my brain. I felt completely and utterly helpless and vulnerable, which were two feelings I had grown to know very well.