10.

(Anyone else think Neji looks hot as hell. P.S. PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE)

Tenten's POV

Now I know I am a huge chicken. I have not told Tem and I do not know if I will. It has been months and everything I do does not get him off my mind.

I hate him. He's rude, arrogant, cold hearted, yet I can't stop thinking about him. Every other guy has not made me feel this way, but he has made me feel things in a month.

I hate that I could even think of liking this guy. He probably had not even thought about me once ever. So, why am I fretting still? To be honest I don't know either.

"Tenten!" Yelled Kiba.

Great I am at work and now I am getting yelled at. Guess that would have to do with the fact I have been zoned out for almost 5 minutes now.

Anyways, I ran over to my table and hopefully, someway, I could get the pearl eyed man off my mind.

-----------A week later----------

Temari had come over that night and bothered me about getting a boyfriend. She thinks I need somebody because she has Shikamru, Kiba has been talking to the girl at the chocolate shop across the street, and Lee was a little too eccentric for anybody to be around for long.

I was pretty happy with my single life though. I have had 1-2 relationships and they ended up pretty crappy. I do not know about you, but getting cheated on is not fun for me. So, I have strayed away from any man that has come near me.

Next thing I know I had a hard poke to my nose. Looking up I see it's him. I had finally gotten him out of my head, and now he's standing in front of me. All my breath had left me, and I was wondering how i could have lasted so long without seeing him.

He really was absolutely gorgeous.

Getting rid of all my emotions, not like he had not seen them already, I glared at him.

"What?!?"

Glaring back at me he replied "I was going to order something, but if you will not great me right I will have to talk to the manager."

That jerk who does he think he is. Kissing me and then acting like this! I'm completely ignoring the fact I ran out after it happened and now was speaking quite harsh.

"Fine, what do you want?" I asked putting on my sweet taking to customer voice.

He did not answer, instead he turned his face into stone, and walked out the cafe.

Way to Tenten, piss off the hottest guy you have ever seen in your life way to go.

Kiba had not pulled me away from the register to see what commotion was going on at the tables.

Remember the regulars Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto? Well Naruto had just kissed Sakura.

Hinata went very pale after Naruto said something and ran out, while Sasuke's face said nothing he got up and left as well.

Naruto had put his arm around Sakura's shoulder, so I guess they are dating now? Maybe? Although, I always felt that Sakura like Sasuke, but anyways I had a long day of work ahead of me.

-------------Time Skip-----------

Making it just barely through the day, I started my way home. Once again I had a car start following me and felt some deja vu, but this time I knew it was not Temari.

Hurrying my pace I attempted to get away from the car, but with my luck I tripped over my own two feet. I was picked up harshly off the ground, and shoved onto the side of the car.

"Hey cutie," said a voice in my ear as his body pushed up against me.

I was struggling to get him off, but he was way to strong. I tried telling but he put his hand over my mouth.

Really! Today could not get any worse could it?

"Hey let her go!" A familiar voice yelled.

No way. Please no. Not him!

"And who are you?" My captor questioned.

"Rock Lee! And you should let my beautiful blossom go!" Yep, it had to be my over excited co-worker, but he was better than nothing.

"Oh should I? Now why is that? She is not your little girlfriend is she? What do you know? The slut and the weirdo. Weird match, anyways I do not care who you are, go away."

Now I do not know if I said this but Lee has trained in karate, and is easily worked up. He then kicked my captor in the head, and  I ended up on the ground and my once captor was now unconscience.

Feeling joy run through me that Lee saved me, I jumped onto him and have him a huge hug.

"Thank you so much Lee! What can I do to say thank you?"

"It is no problem at all my blossom. Although, if we could go to dinner sometime that would be thanks enough!"

What did I just do? After that, I walked him but not before ripping Lee off of me saying I would be fun on the way home.

Waking up the next morning, I dod my usual routine and went to work.

Walking in I saw Hinata all by herself at the table in the back siliently crying.

Even though I am not good at comforting people I decided to see if I could help. After all, it was common knowledge to everyone in the cafe that the girl had a crush on Naruto.

Lord knows why because from what I have seen he is a lunatic, but he seemed like an okay guy. Guess she had her reasons though.

"Hey Hinata?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes Tenten?" She softly answered.

"Would you like to talk?" I replied, still trying to keep calm because right now I was freaking out.

"Umm sure I guess." She stuttered. I feel so bad for the poor girl. She has always been so kind, and did not deserve to have her heart broken. I wanted to punch Naruto for making her feel like this. That idiot did not know what he had done though.

"Okay. Let me get some coffeee and we will talk. Sound good?" I questioned.

"Yeah that's perfect. Thanks."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                AUTHORS NOTE

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I had surgery and sports and had absolutely not time to myself. I will start making a schedule and hopefully have a chapter up every Saturday or two. So once again please do not kill me and thanks a ton for reading.

-bye my elephants
Once again super sorry