69. You Have A Boyfriend In Another Band - Ashton

Part 2/11

It's part 111 make a wish!

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12
...

• Brendon Urie - Ashton✔️
• Tristan Evans - Ashton
• Niall Horan - Ashton

Alright so the chapter order is going to be CALM, CALM, CA

Ashton:
Things could get pretty dicey when you were both related to, and dating someone who were in bands. You were of course talking about your brother Ashton, and your boyfriend Brendon. Indeed it felt like you were constantly being pulled in two different directions quite literally on different sides of the globe.

You usually tried to carve out time to spend with each of them when they were on break and then a week or two with each when they were touring. It could be exhausting at times but you knew that it was all worth it in the end.

This year however you were already stretched thin as both the P!ATD and 5SOS tours were starting and ending at about the same time. Along those lines they had the same breaks, so you had to really pack your schedule full of quality time with both your boyfriend and brother. You weren't complaining of course, you loved both of them to death, but they had started kind of a rivalry over who got more of your time. Both sides played dirty, they would bribe you and do whatever they could to try and suck up the most of your time.

You would get texts like:

Ashton:
Hey Y/N! The boys and I were going out to Y/F/Restaurant/N if you wanted to tag along

Then as if he knew that Ashton had texted you you'd get something like this from your boyfriend:

Brendon:
Hey babe I got us tickets to see that movie you've been dying to go to tonight

Then they'd expect you to choose. Most of the time you'd just stay in and not go see either of them. If they wanted to compete then you'd just let both of them lose. You really just wished that the two of them would get along. Really Ashton just thought that you were too young for a serious relationship and never liked Brendon. Brendon didn't like that Ashton wouldn't let you make your own decisions on who to date and at what age so really they got off to a rocky start.

But things were about to get so much worse than you ever thought. Since both of their tours were at pretty much the same time you had both sent them the same couple of weeks you could go and see them. They were supposed to check with management and tell you which ones were approved. The plan was of course that you could spend one week on tour with Ashton and one with Brendon. You wished you could spend so much more time on tour with them but unfortunately your life was too busy for you to just take months off at a time.

You had a group chat with both Ashton and Brendon in it. You sent the dates and waited for them to tell you which ones would work.

Brendon was the first to text you back.

Brendon:
Management would only approve one week (whatever random week)

Y/N:
Okay, well I guess that's your week then 😂

You thought that it was weird that only one week was approved but whatever, it just meant that it would be easier for you to pick a week with Ashton.

Ashton:
Alright Y/N, management gave me an approved week (same week as before)

Uh oh. You felt your heart skip a beat as you read that. They both got the same week approved, and only that week. Did that mean that you couldn't go see either of them?