Part 1

*Update* - For newcomers who are just now reading this, yes I know it's shitty in the beginning but my writing style changes so it gets better, I promise and if you still don't like it *shrugs*

Soo just a warning there will be cursing in this fanfic. Umm I think that all soo *clears throat*
*Beyoncé's voice* Carry on

Y/n's Pov

Hey, I'm Y/n Y/ln. And well... I'm a werewolf. If you don't like it exit immediately. Like I don't know what you want me to do about it anyways it's literally my race. So like I would give you the whole rundown about how things work here and our society and all that but I'm sure that's a lot of information to process and moon goddess knows I forget every-

SLAM

My door burst open and a man with light brown skin and green eyes rushes through it.
It's Jax, my best friend and one of my roommates. We're rogues which basically means we don't have an official pack.

"Ayeee, guess who has two thumbs and just got a hot guys number" He points both his thumbs at himself. "This gay!" Jax exclaims.

"Well guess who has two thumbs and doesn't give two fucks", I deadpan while doing the same gesture, "This girl!"
"Damn someone's got their panties in a twist!", he sits down next to me on the couch, "What's wrong boo?"

"I don't know I just feel weird about today" I tried to not go into depth about it. It's just a strange feeling I'll be fine.

"Oh hell no!" he yells running into a room. He comes back with a suitcase. "Bitch what the fuck are you doing?" I ask.

"Nu huh, whenever you have 'these feelings' shit goes down!" he says as he stuffs his suitcase with random things.

"But you supposed to be my ride or die!" I argued.

He looks at me and sighs "Fine you better be lucky I love your fine ass"

"Yeah, Yeah."

"So what do you think is gonna happen?" He asks as he sets his suitcase down.

"I don't know. It doesn't feel bad,"

Jax falls on the couch while groaning ''Thank god! I didn't wanna beat someone's ass today.''

Let me just say, Jax and I can whoop some ass. Like you'd look at him and think this man probably can't fight worth shit... and then I'll stand back and let him beat your ass.

''Hey, can we go out for a run later?'' asks Jax.

We like to get our meat from runs in our wolf forms because it's cheaper and we can practice running and hunting in our wolf forms so win-win.

''Sure boo.''

*Time skip cuz I'm a lazy motherfucker*

I shift into my wolf and give my coat a little shake before lying down and waiting for Jax. He shifts into his brown wolf and off we go.

We pick up a deer's trail and follow it silently for a couple of minutes. We tread through the trees, careful not to step on any fallen branches, and try to keep our scents to a minimum. We caught up to the deer and was preparing to attack when I heard some movement that didn't belong to the deer.

My head jolts up. Jax turns his head towards me, his left ear twitching.

He heard it too.

My eyes scan over the area. The trees are pretty compressed so there's plenty of places for anyone to hide. I was going to give up when I saw a small movement out of the corner of my eye, as I look closer yellow eyes appear in the shadows, growling starts to manifest.

Oh Shit!

A/N
Suppa its Ann. So yeah new book! This was short as shit but don't worry they'll get longer (hopefully) So tell me what you think in the comments. Ummm I think that's all. - tell me why I was about to do my outro from my other book XD I gotta get used to this.

WELL Thank you for giving this book a chance. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Peace