The Most Awaited of Days

The Mist Awaited of Days:The Day of Judgement

[Surah Infitr]
When the heaven is cleft asunder.
And when the stars have fallen and scattered;
And when the seas are burst forth (got dried up),
And when the graves are turned upside down (and they bring out their contents)
(Then) a person will know what he has sent forward and (what he has) left behind (of good or bad deeds).
O man! What has made you careless concerning your Lord, the Most Generous?
Who created you, fashioned you perfectly, and gave you due proportion;
In whatever form He willed, He put you together.
Nay! But you deny the Recompense (reward for good deeds and punishment for evil deeds),
But verily, over you (are appointed angels in charge of mankind) to watch you.
Kiraman (honourable) Katibin writing down (your deeds).
They know all that you do.
Verily, the Abrar (pious and righteous) will be in delight (Paradise);
And verily, the Fujjar (the wicked, disbelievers, sinners and evil-doers) will be in the blazing Fire (Hell),
In which they will enter, and taste its burning flame on the Day of Recompense,
And they (Al-Fujjar) will not be absent therefrom (i.e. will not go out from the Hell).
And what will make you know what the Day of Recompense is?
Again, what will make you know what the Day of Recompense is?
(It will be) the Day when no person shall have power (to do) anything for another, and the Decision, that Day, will be (wholly) with Allah.

The Last Day, or the Day of Judgement, is a day in which there is no doubt. It is a day to be feared. The deeds of every single human and jinn will be brought forth in a record. Whether the deed is as small and weightless as an ant or as large and massive as the seven heavens, it will all be weighed and no one will be wronged or treated unfairly. According to ones deeds, he will either be thrown into the raging fires of Hell or peacefully welcomed into Paradise.

The Angel Israfil and the Blowing of the Horn:

The Quran states that the Last Day will not come until the horn is blown: “For when the trumpet shall sound, surely that day will be a day of anguish” (74:8–9).

Although the English translation calls it a “trumpet,” Prophet Muhammad pbuh describes it as a “horn.”

When the time comes for the Hour (the Last Day), the sounding of the horn will announce the beginning of it.

The angel in charge of blowing the horn, whose name is not given in the Quran but is known as Angel Israfil according to the Prophet's teachings, is among the highest-ranking angels, running close behind Angel Gabriel and the Angel of Death. His sole duty is to blow the horn when the Hour arrives.

When the time comes, Allah will command Angel Israfil to blow the horn. The Quran speaks about more than one blow—at least two, and possibly three.

Because the Quran only mentions two blows specifically, many scholars believe there are only two blows. However, another group says there are three blows, basing their conclusion on slightly different interpretation of the text and on the Sunnah. Whether there are two or three blows is not a major issue in Islam because all Muslims agree that the blows will first kill every living thing, then resurrect all the dead from the time of Adam to the time of the Hour.

The First Blow of the Horn:

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said that the horn will sound when the most evil people live and the world is deep in corruption.

There will be a time in which there will be no human or jinn who will remember or fear Allah. The Quran will be erased from the paper it was written on and removed from the hearts of the creation.