7

"Soyeon-ah,you should rest.Don't think about it too much." Jimin said as he carressed my hand softly.

"I'll try not to think about it,oppa.By the way,thank you.Thank you for everything,oppa." I thanked him and he showed me his smile.

"I'll go now.Good bye." He gave me a comforting hug before he left.

Time has passed and I didn't realise that I've been here for one month now.I also spent my time here hanging out with my friends and mostly with Jimin.Our deal is still on and I think I already have the answer to his question but I'll just let it be.He's still busy preparing for the show and I'm here sitting in the living  room alone doing nothing but day dreaming.

"What should I do today?"

"Should I pay a visit to Oppa's house?Yes!" I took out my phone and dialled Jin's number.

"Yobuseyo?"

"Oppa!"

"Yah!You don't have to scream.I still can her clearly." He scolded me just like my mom.Like mother like son.

"Mianhe,oppa.Are you at home?"

"Ne.Wae?" He asked me curiously.

"Can I go to your house?I miss Sungjae very much."

"You're always welcome here.By the way,can you look after your sister in law for me?I still have my cooking class going on."

"Of course,I can.I'll be there soon.Bye!" I hung up and went upstairs to get changed.I walked to a supermarket nearby to buy some fruits for the family and took a bus there.In the bus,I listened to Big Bang's Last Dance.The lyrics somehow can be related to my life.Maybe I was too immature?Maybe I was a fool?

Then,the bus came to a stop.More passangers are coming in and I still have one more stop before arriving to Jin's house.I was sitting at the far back seat for three person and as I was busy with my phone.I could feel the presence of a person coming towards me.I didn't mind at all since the seats are still vacant anyway.While moving,the driver made an emergency brake as the traffic light turned red and because of that the fruits that I bought fell down.

A person is kind enough to help me pick up some of the fallen fruits and gave it back to me.

"Thank you,sir.Thank you so much." I thanked the person who is a guy sitting with his back facing me.Okay,this is kind of rude.

"Sir,may I at least..know your name?" I asked him but he just kept his head down.Then,I realised he was wearing a pair of earphones.Oh,that's why he didn't hear me.I shrugged and looked out of the window.I was having some thoughts in my mind until the bus halted to a stop where I suposse to get off the bus.I walked out of the bus and continued walking to the apartment building where Jin's house is at.

While walking,I felt like I was being watched by somebody from a distance.I turned back to see nobody was watching me but just a few people around the area doing their own things.It was only your feelings,Soyeon.I convinced myself and walked to the apartment.

I knocked on Jin's door and he opened it with his most famous smile.

"Soyeon-ah!" He spoke out and hugged me tightly.

"Oppa,do you really miss me this much?You're hugging me too tight." I patted his back as he let me go.

"No,I didn't." He denied it but I know he does.

"Yes,you did." I walked past him and entered his house.What is all this?Almost everything is pink?!

"Unnie,annyeonghaesayo!" I greeted my sister in law who is in the kitchen,eating bibimbap.