Chapter 46

Anastasia had nothing left. Ryan had died in the hospital, the healers had tried to save him, but it didn't work. All alone. She has nowhere to go, no family to stay with, but it wasn't all bad. She was moving in with Francecsa, at least for a while, until everything got sorted out. She loved Francesca, but she still didn't want to step one foot into her house. Because that's where Bellatrix Lestrange lived. The psycopathic murderer.

Rumours went around, some people said that Bellatrix hit her daughters, that she tortured them. Hermione Granger, or Lestrange, whatever she called herself, was apparently not even Bellatrix's daughter, that the real daughter was killed and Hermione's being paid to cover. Anastasia didn't know if any of it was true, but it didn't make her any less frightened.

Anastasia was sitting in the hospital bed, she saw a little brown haired girl walk into the room, it was Francesca. She was on her own, and ran up to her friend.

"Oh my god Ana are you okay?" She said, hugging her tightly.

"A little bit better now your here." Anastasia said quietly.

"Are you ready to go?" Francesca asked.

Anastasia nodded, and Francesca took her hand. They went out to the back of the hospital, where Bellatrix was waiting for them. Anastasia had never seen her before, and she looked terrifying. Her long, curly black her went round her like a cloak. She was wearing a tight leather dress, it had rips on the shoulders, it was almost slutty. She was everything that Anasatsia excepted, but in her dark and bizarre style she showed that she was very beautiful, no wrinkles or marks at all.

"Good morning Mrs Lestrange." Anastasia said shyly.

"Hello Anastasia, and please don't call me Mrs Lestange, my name is Bella." She said, offering her hand out. "Let's go home,"

The three of them apparated to Bellatrix's manor, it was big and gothic, unlike anything Anastasia had seen before. "Francesca, you take Anastasia to her room, I need to..umm...go sort some things out," Bellatrix's said, walking out of the room.

Francesca walked upstairs with Anastasia, and they sat next to each other in the guest room, where Ana was staying.

"Your mums kind of scary," Anastasia said, smiling for the first time.

Francesca laughed softly. "She looks scary, but that's on purpose. She's really not that bad once you get to know her,"

"Is Hermione here?" Anastasia asked.

"No, she out, but she's coming back tomorrow," Francesca said. "Why?"

"Chessie, I'm sorry, but I need to ask you a question."

"Ask away."

"Do you know who your mother was before she had you?" Anastasia asked guiltily.

"No." Francesca said. "She never wanted to talk about that. All I know is that people are scared of the Lestrange name."

"You should probably ask her." Anastasia said, a little shocked that she didn't know anything.

"Why? She can't be that bad." Francesca said.

Anastasia bit her lip. "You'll see."