All Night Long.

*This Is A Part 2 To 'Can't Stop Won't Stop' And Is A Part 3 Altogether. Cookie And Lucious Are At Home And Lucious Decides To Get Cookie Back For What She Did When She Gave Him Head.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie and lucious slept together in their king sized bed, entangled in the sheets with his arm around her side. Their quiet snores filled the room. Lucious slowly opened his eyes and smiled at his beautiful queen below him. He kissed her cheek, and stared at her frame..

A smile soon grew across his lips as vivid images of what she did to him the other day flossed throughout his mind. The time she gave him head, and didn't stop. He knew he had to get her back for that..somehow. If he wanted to do so, he had to make sure that he was sneaky about it and to make sure he didn't blow his cover. He slowly got out of the bed, and went into their master bedroom to shower..

Cookie turned over, and then dozed right back off into her slumber, completely unaware of lucious' plans.

Lucious soon exited from the bathroom, his hair styled and a towel around his waist. He slowly and quietly walked into their large closet and picked out his clothes. He dressed up in an all grey suit and then he slowly crept out of the closet. He then walked over to the dresser next to the bathroom and opened the door. He took out cookies battery powered vibrator and smirked. He then opened another drawer, and grabbed a couple of his ties. He slowly walked back over to the bed and he got into the bed. He hovered over cookies frame and he wrapped his arms around her. He started to plant cookies upon her lips. "Mm.." cookie whined, not wanting to be bothered at all by lucious' antics. "Wake up cooks.." lucious said, kissing cookies cheek. "What lu..." cookie murmured, dozing off. Lucious lifted her up onto his lap and she drousily opened her eyes. He kissed her once again, and laid her back down. She groaned and then dozed right back off into her sleep. Lucious grabbed her hand and turned her over. He gently tied up her hands, and then turned her back over. He lifted her up, and would kiss her to assure her once she would started to stir around. He tied up her feet, and then he laid her at the end of the bed, with her head there so she was laying on her stomach. Cookie was a deep sleeper, so it was usually easy to do things without her waking up. He pulled down her underwear, and then placed the vibrator between her legs and taped it to the bed. He turned it on, and cookie started to moan. "Ah...Mm..." she moaned. She then jumped up, and she sat up, with her butt on her heels. The vibrator still sent sensation, wether she leaned up or down. "Lucious...ah....What is this?" she drousily moaned. "Just a little morning surprise, baby.." he said to her. He stood in front of her and watched as she moaned and tossed her head back from the vibrations.

(How She Was Positioned

(How She Was Positioned. I'll Usually Put Pictures In Oneshots When The Are Being Explained In A Complicated Way.)

"Ah..ah...oooh..." moaned cookie, biting her lip. "That feels good, huh cookie?" Lucious asked, grinning as she nodded and showed a small smile. "Y-yeahhh..." she let escape her lips. Lucious walked over to her and kissed her lips deeply, and then reached around her and turned the vibrator up to full speed, causing a slight scream to come from cookie. "Y-yes! Ahhhh.." she moaned, as lucious watched her facial expressions. Cookie came to her oeak, and soon released. She panted ad she tossed her head back. "Mmmmm baby....untie me so we can do this baby.." moaned cookie as she smiled and arched. "Yes yes yes yes...." she moaned, gently rocking her hips against the vibrator. "Mm...I would love to baby, but I have to go to work." lucious said, smirking and grabbing his suit jacket from the bed on the side of cookie. Her face changed and she became confused. "W-what." she asked. "I'll see you baby, it's 11:30...I'll be back at...lets say...8..have fun..." smirked Lucious, opening their bedroom door. "S-so you're just leaving me here like this? Lucious? Lucious let me go! Lu!" shouted cookie as lucious closed the door and a moan escaped cookies lips. "Oooh..." she moaned.