EWEW - LWTBB 26: I'm Fvcking Crazy About You

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Sunday, January 22, 2017

NEW TITLE CHANGE. LIVING WITH THE BAD BOY IS OFFICIALLY EVERYTHING WE EVER WANTED! 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 26 } : I'm fcking crazy about you

My pillow was wet with my tears.

I hadn't bothered with changing clothes when I got home. I threw myself onto my bed, letting out everything I kept bolted.

At first, I couldn't figure why I was crying, why I was even overwhelmed with the need to release it all. It may have had something to do with the fact that this would be the first night in a few that I actually spent in my own bed. It might have been because of one simple answer. Samuel Rafael Adams.

I'm his girlfriend - Those words, they were stuck on an endless loop in my mind, like a torturous broken record taunting me of what I wouldn't get to hear next. Those words, they amplified the ache in my heart until the shattered pieces sunk to the pit of my stomach and left in their wake a gaping, hollow spot.

My body was shaking as I lay cocooned in my sheets, curled into a foetus positing, trying yet miserably failing to stop the wracking sobs from moving my frame.

I was hurt beyond what I could imagine. But I would get over it. I would so get over it. This wasn't the first time I felt like I'd had my vital organ pulverized. This would not be the first time I'd been played roughly. Not the first time that I'd been lied to. But this, however, would be the first time that it left such a strong impact. Sam kept things - truths - hidden from me, but Joey had spread it all out and humiliated me in the process. It felt like Sam's betrayal was the one that rested heaviest on my chest.

Oh, God. I was opening and showing him the real me. I was falling for him. I had falling for him.

All along he had a girlfriend.

I sniffled and ran the back of my hand over the slope of my cheek. It came back with a streak of black mascara.

He told me she wasn't his girlfriend. But the look on the girl's face confirmed it. I was the one being played once again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, that's my bad.

After tonight, I'd pick up and mend the jagged ends of my heart. Tomorrow morning, I'd be okay. Tomorrow night, I'd forget that he mattered the way I let him matter to me.

The door shook on his hinges as pounding knocks resonated on the other side. "Anna! Anna, open up!"

I raised my head and squinted. My room was splashed in darkness, save for the tiny trickle of light spearing from underneath the door. The voice only grew louder. My mind filtered a little late that it was Sam. Resting my head back on my damp pillow, I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out the pain the sound of his voice evoked within me.

"Anna...baby," he was panting now. "Please, please, open the fvcking door. I know you can hear me. Let me talk to you. Let me explain...Please...Open the door for me, Barbie. Let me see you."

The knocking stopped. I held my breath. My eyes darted in the stillness my room, registering nothing but blackness. Just holding my breath steady.