Chapter 7 | Astounded

____________

I wake to strong arms wrapped tightly around me and a deep voice murmuring words. "No. . .no. . .please stop. Don't.'"I hear Draco murmur into my ear as he slept. I struggle to roll over in his arms to face him. I wonder what he's dreaming? He looks pitiful. . .his hair is extremely messy covering half his face. His brows are furrowed and worry lines cover his face. A bead of sweat was running down his forehead, and his body was slightly shaking. However the grip he had on my body tightened every time he shook.

I lean forward and place a gentle kiss to his lips, and pull away to look up at him again. He continues to suffer from his nightmare and mumble words in his sleep. My curiosity got the best of me. I reached up and caressed his cheek with my hand, leaned forward and kissed him once again and used legitimacy on him to peak inside his head.

Flashes of images and different scenes tormented his mind. ' "worthless boy! You are no son of mine." Lucious yells. '

And another scene began to play out, mine. ' "that sword is meant to be in my vault and greengots, how did you get it?!?" Bellatrix growls.
"I didn't take it I swear. Please. . ." I cried as she pinned me down. "I don't believe you." Shaking her head. I screamed and kicked as she began carving that horrid word into my arm.' But suddenly everything became blurry and went black.

Taking my lips from Draco's and leaning back and open my eyes. I nearly jump out of my skin as electric grey eyes met my warm brown ones. His eyes were burning holes into mine, and I instantly felt uneasy under his gaze. "You were having a nightmare. . ." I whisper. He doesn't respond, just continues to give me a blank expression as his eyes study my every expression.

"I didn't see anything." I lie, casting my gaze down to his chest and my head soon follows. I turn my head under his chin and too his chest. Oh god I think I've fucked up. He probably hates me now. Again. But I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as his arms tighten around me, and pull me closer to him. It was still dark out, but neither of us fall back asleep. We just lay there, in each other's comfort. The only noise was the sound of both of us breathing. But I spoke too fast, as I hear my stomach growl in hunger. I blush in embarrassment, and burry my face deeper into his chest.

His low, sexy, deep chuckle causes my blush to vanish as well as any trace of embarrassment. It's then replaced with a warm, burning feeling that shot down to my core. He takes a hold of my chin and leans back to look down at me. "Let's take a shower and then have some breakfast." I groan at his gentle, but commanding words, not wanting to move.

"Do we have to move? This bed is so comfortable. . .and your so warm."But the blush returns to my face at my own words, realizing that we are both still naked. I try and cover myself the best I could with the bed sheets and watch him chuckle.

"Well, as much as I like laying naked under the sheets with you Granger, we need to get up." He smirks. My face reddens even more seeing him get out of bed and stand. Damn he's beautiful. His sexy back muscles flexing naturally, the two dimples in his lower back, his nice squeeze worthy arse. The back was just as arousing as the front of him was.

"Enjoying the view?" He asks glancing down at me and smirks that damn signature Malfoy smirk. I watch as he disappears threw a door in his room on the left side of the bed, that I assume is the bathroom. My assumptions were confirmed when I hear a shower start running. Scrounging for my courage, I push the sheets back and tip toe my way into the bathroom.