Chapter 6:Why he loved me

-Your POV-
I wondered why Newt liked me was it because I was last girl?But he always kissed me,hugged me,and made sure I was okay.He also made sure no boy flirted with me,I giggled everytime I was another glader & when I giggled to much Newt came over and gave then icy death glares.

"Hey Newt,do you know why,they guys never really talk to me anymore?"You ask him

"N-no not a clue sorry Y/N"

He heads back to his work bit when he heads back,you know he's lieing,you knew Newt to well.Plus you said "Bloody"Alot CX

After lunch I go to him &, ask him
"Newt,why-why do you love me?"

But before he could finish the sentence,or even begin I say this,

"Is it because I'm the last girl around?"Tears slowly fall because I thought this"Is it because you feel sorry for me?!"

His eyes widen with confusion
"Y/N don't cry,and don't worry I really love you and I'll tell you why first:Your eyed are beautiful 2:You are beautiful 3:Heh let me think..Oh they way you annoy everyone & 4:Because your strong and hot"

He blushed hard on the last bit but I just hug him because of all the nice things he says about me.

-Newt's POV-
When that beautiful girl,laughed to hard or giggled to hard around other gladers(Not Teresa,Thomas or Minho)
I would get worried in case they try & take her away from me.So I give them icy death glares!^°^ After awhile Y/N asked me something.

(What I asked earlier because I'm way to lazy to write that again :) )

-YOUR POV- (Sorry for cap)
I loved Newt & those chocolate eyes,thy would sparkle when he was clam & happy,which was everyday.But sometimes they wouldn't sparkle,and that was either because he was worried,sad or angry.After when he told me why he loved me I dragged him to mg favourite tree,and kissed him because I loved him with all my heart.When I was with him my heart skipped a beat!!

Then the box went,strange nit another week until they box was meant to come up?...

AUTHOR THING:Haii sooi?what do u think?I worked pretty hard on this and I'm pleased to see how it worked out so yeah I'll give alittle seek peak of what I'm writing
I slapped Newt and ran crying to the hut.Teresa came to the hut saying he wasn't worth my time and love.I could hear Thomas yelling and probably hurting Newt but I didn't care I felt hurt:(😢
That was it bai (I usually upload everyday!so stayed tunned)