isa

(isa more like essa ok sorry)

"have fun on your date, girly!" the bright boy over the line shouted. i smiled while getting out of my uber, "thanks jinnie. i'll play mario kart with you later, ight? see you."

hanging up the call with him, i fixed my dress so it looks neat and marched into the fancy ass restaurant.

"do you have a reservation?" the man standing behind the podium was looking through a book of reservations even though i haven't even said a word to him yet.

"i think the name under the reservation is 'park'?" i guessed. i wasn't informed much about this little date except that i had to be here by 7.

the man looked up at me with a dull expression. "miss, there are about ten 'parks' in this list. could you be a little specific?"

okay. he's sassy.

"see if there's a 'park jimin' then."

once i saw him nod, i sighed in relief.

"reservation for.. two?" he questioned and i nodded. he looked around me and i knew what he was doing.

"he'll get here soon. where's my table?" the man understood and led me to a small table for two. it was by a window of the night view and a dim lamp hanging over the table, very nice.

sitting myself down and looking through the menu, i already decided what i wanted to get. but of course, i can't order without jimin.

7:45

jimin was taking a bit long, so i got my phone out to call him.

ring ring..

no response.

"ah that's fine, he's probably on his way anyway." i muttered to myself.

8:10

the games on my phone kept me occupied for the past hour, but i was lowkey worrying because my battery was slowly going down.

so i kept my phone laying on the table and on low power mode and very low brightness.

what kept me busy now was all the families and couples around the fancy restaurant. they all looked so happy.

8:32

by now, i was violently drumming my fingers onto the table in front of me. each minute that passed by was another minute of me planning out jimin's death.

it's been more than an hour and he hasn't even contacted me, let alone shown up.

i had already read and memorized everything on the menu. if someone made a 500 question test about the menu, written responses only, i bet i would get a 100 on it. plus extra credit points.

9:25

so i counted 12.

12 times did the waitress come up to me, asking if i was ready to order. and 12 times, i had to dismiss her.

i was ready to order. only thing is, i didn't bring any money because jimin had told me he's paying.

after the twelfth time of me having to send the waitress back to wherever she came from, i could see her gossiping with her fellow workers near the bar.

"she got stood up, how sad is that?"
"too bad, she's pretty, too."
"the guy must've been too hot for her then, hA."

not only was i scheduling jimin's funeral, but now i have three other bitches to buy coffins for.

9:51

26 unanswered calls later and 41 texts escalating from "ayo bby wya, im here already" to "yO PARK IDGAF IF YOU'RE FUCKING ANOTHA BITCH, TELL THAT HOE TO WAIT N CUM HAVE DINNER WIT ME".

as you can tell, i am not having this shit today.

i waited a few minutes more for at least a 'read 9:53pm' but nope. i got nuttin'.

i groaned very loudly, which got attention, and grabbed my purse as i stood up to leave. i was so ready to stick my fingers into jimin's eye sockets.

in my peripheral vision, i can easily see the familiar brown heels of the same waitress that i loathed walking towards my table. i was getting ready to tell her off for talking shit about me and that i'm making my leave now but,

"oh my god babe i'm soooo sorry for making you wait so long. i'm finally here so sit back down and tell me what you want to eat tonight."

an unfamiliar guy grabbed ahold of the chair across me and smiled. i looked just as taken aback as the dumb bitch with the notepad and pen in her hands.

"i-"
"c'mon baby, please don't be mad. sit!"

the strange man even went to the extent of walking over to my side and holding my chair, gesturing for me to sit back down. i slowly lowered myself on the warm chair again, my eyebrows furrowed as i tried to understand the situation.

"i'll just.. come back when you guys have decided on your meal." the waitress left to go gossip some more.

i was ready to whack the guy sitting across from me with my menu, but i saw his wallet peeking out of his pocket.

free food? okay.

then i took this time to actually look at him and take in his features.

mystery man was looking hot above the waist; a velvet button up, topped with a blacker than black blazer, lookin like a rich man. and his face. oOH his face!

sure he got a bigger-than-average nose and no top lip, but his eyes were cute, his jawline was sharp, and his hair is on point!

his waist down was sexy; leather pants and dress shoes oH SHIT! i could almost see his bulge from his pants.

all in all, he's fine af.

he sighed in relief, acting like nothing is weird. "what are you having? the halibut looks good to me."

he was so casual,, who does he think he is?

"...chicken alfredo..." i gave him a suspicious look. he looked up at me and sheepishly smiled.

"ah! i'm sorry. i didn't introduce myself yet. aha, how stupid of me. anyways, i'm jungkook. i was sitting at the bar over there when i heard those waitresses talking about you and you looked so lonely and hungry. so now i'm here. chicken alfredo, you said? i'm getting the halibut."

i swear he talked so fast that i didn't even understand his name. jungle? was it jungle?