Chp. 1

11 years later

"Wake up Alex" A sweet, melodic voice said as the girl felt her blankets being peeled off of her and the window blinds being pulled up. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Groaning, she slowly peeled her eyes opened and wished almost immediately she hadn't. Alexandria had forgotten that her aunts, uncles and cousins slept the night because of Hogwarts today.

"Elizabeth!" Came a stern but soft voice. Looking over at her red haired, brown eyed cousin, Alex smiled. Sitting up, she noticed EVERYONE there. Did I fall asleep in the living room last night? She questioned herself.

By everyone, she meant quite literally everyone. Her mum and dad. Her brothers Louis and Scorpius, sisters Narcissa and Maxine. Her Aunt Rachel, aunt Kuma, aunt Ginny, aunt Fleur, aunt Isabelle (Uncle Charlie's wife, shocker when it turned out he wasn't gay), aunt Mione, aunt Audrey, then her uncles Fred, George, Charlie, Bill, Ron, Harry, and Percy (surprisingly) by their wives. Finally, her cousins; Lucy, Molly the second, Roxanne, Fred the second, James, Albus, Lily, Hugo, Rose, Zayn, Kayla, Jacob, John, Kimberly, Nathan, and Elizabeth.

"What's going on?" She questioned, pushing her natural light brown bair with platinum blonde highlights behind her ear. Everyone looked incredulous before Elizabeth jumped next to her on the love seat. "We're going to Hogwarts soon!" She shouted. Alex widened her eyes before she fell back onto the couch and pushed a pillow into her face with a groan. "I don't want to go" she muttered inaudibly.

"What?" Her mum asked as she pulled the pillow off her face. "I don't want to go." She spoke louder, causing everyone to gasp.

"But why?" Alex's mum questioned as her dad glared at her. "You're going." Her dad stated, leaving Alex no room to argue her point. Her uncle Fred and uncle George shook their heads. "That's the most barbaric thing we have ever heard. Besides your mother marrying Malfoy *smack* ow! Kidding, sheesh woman." Grinning at the twins before turning serious, Alexandria's aunt Kuma and aunt Rachel gave Alex sad looks. "We've never heard someone say they didn't want to go to Hogwarts." Kuma said as Rachel nodded.

"Are you sick?" Ron questioned, giving her a puzzled look. "Ronald! Of course she's not sick!" Hermione scolded him as she slapped his shoulder. "Just asking!" He exclaimed, raising his hands in the air in surrender."Sweetie, why don't you want to go?" Alexandria's third eldest aunt, Audrey, questioned as she sat beside Alexandria on the floor. "She's a Weasley, Potter and Malfoy! Yet she's saying she doesn't want to go?" Percy questioned, bewildered by her statement.

"Okay, you can come take care of dragons with me." Her uncle Charlie grinned, only to be smacked on the back of his head."She will do no such thing Charles!" Isabelle scolded her uncle who gave her a pout. The females of the family had a tendacy to smack their husbands if they said something stupid. Quite toxic in her opinion but the men were toxic with their opinions that usually hurt the other. It's either get emotionally or physically hurt with her family, as stupid as it sounds.

"Gryffindor is better than all the other houses if that'll help." Harry proudly stated. "Harry James Potter. You are not making this better with stating who's better so shut it!" Ginny scolded her uncle Harry who looked at his red headed wife with wide eyes as he nodded.

"You can become the best quidditch seeker like I was. Gryffindor wiped the ground with Slytherin back in 1980." Bill smirked over at Draco who scowled before he was hit by Alexandria's veela aunt, Fleur. "William, vis iz not thez time to talk about Quidditch!" Fleur fussed, her French accent​ showing through slightly.

"It's an adventure!" Albus shouted while Scorpius nodded. "Just don't use a timeturner to go hunting for an evil witch who is the daughter of the worst wizard to ever be born." Scorpius muttered with a shudder.