Chapter 40

So this chapter doesn't really have any part in the plot at all, but I felt like yall deserve a fun little bonus chapter after the long ass wait I've put yall through. :D 

Thank you AmicaMeaa for the awesome cover!

Comment, vote, follow, but most of all ENOY!

TRIGGER WARNING: There will be drinking in this bonus chapter so if alcohol or alcohol consumption bothers you DO NOT READ.

I'm sorry for any editing and grammar errors!

Fun Fact: Did you know that the actual definition of the word possessive is demanding someone's total attention and love?

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 40

       "Look what I got!" Trey sang as he burst into Rex's living room with what looked like a six pack in his hands. All heads whipped in his direction, even Rex angled his towards the door.

       "Fuck yeah!" Denton hollered in excitement as he jumped up from his spot on the floor and ran full blast at the mountain that was Trey.

       "That's not all." Brett grumbled behind his friend as he came into the living room with a cardboard box clenched in his hands. I felt a frown pull at my lips.

       "What's that?" Jax's head snuck around the corner from his usual spot in the kitchen. Rex narrowed his dark chestnut eyes at my old friend and grunted, but refrained from saying anything else.

       "A lot of alcohol." Brett's voice held amusement and I watched in surprise as his lips slowly curled into a sneaky smile. I've never seen that look on him before, and I wasn't sure if it was a good one or not. Rex's arm wrapped gently around the back of my neck and curled me into him as Trey placed the beer on the coffee table.

       "What's the occasion?" Jax piped in as he stalked back into the living room with a bag of Doritos in his hand. I felt Rex start to thrum in disapproval, his hard eyes on the bag of chips in Jax's hand, but he only watched as the buff blonde waltzed around the living room. He really hated that they were always eating his food.

       "I think we deserve a fun night after the month we've had." Trey gave us all a smile as Brett put the cardboard box that was apparently filled with a lot of alcohol on the floor.

       Rex grunted in agreement and leaned away from me to grab a beer bottle off the table. A frown grew on my lips as he popped the top off with the edge of the glass counter top. I've never seen them drink before, and I've never had the urge to. What were they like when they were drunk? Were they completely different people?

       Was Rex?

       I watched him lift the bottle to his beautiful lips and take a few gulps. His eyes flickered down to mine and I quickly dropped my gaze as his narrowed. He brought the bottle back down and held it on the arm rest as his arm pulled me closer against him.