Chapter 40

"So what do you want me to do about it? Jack, you cheated on me, you made it a living hell for me because you made out with some bitch that wanted us to break up anyways. You were supposed to prove her wrong, hell, we were supposed to prove her wrong. But you couldn't do that could you?" I say with tears threatening to spill.

"Riley, I'm sorry, I feel terrible about what I did. You are the best thing that's happened to me. Before you, I was drunk and hooking up with any girl I saw every night. You changed me, Riley. Please give me another chance to prove it to you i'm not the same gut you met 3 months ago. If you forgive me, I can show you I changed for us. I love you Riley," he says with a lot of passion. By this time tears are coming out of my eyes non stop. Does he really mean it?

 I could tell he was telling the truth. To say the least, I feel like shit. I took a hold of his hand, and with my other hand I put my hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes. "Jack, I do love you, very, very much, but I don't think we can be the same way we were. Give me some time, and until then, who knows what's going to happen," I say. By now he has some tears flowing down his face. I wipe them off with my thumps.

"So this is goodbye?" he says in a hurt way.

"No, for now, lets just say, I love you," I say smiling a bit with tears drizzling down my cheeks.

"I-I love you" he says sniffling.

"I love you too," I say taking a deep breath before kissing his cheek and walking out of the room. He walks down the stairs back to the living room. I walk to the top of the stairs and hear the fron door close. I'm pretty sure Jack left. He was gone.

Guyssss! This is the last chapter! :((( Don't worry! There will be a sequel!!! Yayyyy. Okay so I'm changing the name of this book to "The Player" Since the bad boy isn't really what Jack is in this story. If you guys like this book, make sure you check out my other books!
Please make sure to follow me all my social medias on my page!
Thank you guys so much for reading m book! Ily o much make sure to read the sequel if you liked this!