5) The shower

5) sorry I took so long, I had lots of work for school, so there wasn't much time, but finally here it is!!! the new chapter, ENJOY!!!

Jace.P.O.V.

I wake up and see clary cuddling in my chest, "wakeup Clare-bear." I whispered, "Claaaaryyy wake up" I said it louder this time, "you asked for it!"

Clary.P.O.V.

"You asked for it!" what was that supposed to mean? I heard him come back from his bathroom and suddenly, a cold liquid splashes over me and I jump up. "finally you're awake!" Jace said, I'm soaked in water, "I was already awake, I just didn't want to wake up yet!"

"That's not my problem!" he exclaims smirking.

"But now you're awake, we can do something fun!"

"And does fun by any chance mean sleeping in a bit longer?"

"No, it means you can go and train some more while I watch. " he chuckles.

"I'm gonna take a shower.. again... since some dumbass drenched me in ice-cold water and I feel frozen now." I say.
"okay, be back soon!" He laughs.

after the shower

"Oh, finally ready?"
"like you can do faster." I challenge, "wanna bet?" he chuckles,
"hell yes, I warn you. I have a record time for showering!"
I smile evilly at him.
"we'll see about that."

30 seconds later

"Showered already?"

"Of course!"

"did you do it with soap?"

"Is that necessary?"

"JACE! Get back in there you bubble brain!" I groan and he goes in the bathroom again.

1 minute later

"hey I'm ready, and I think I broke your record with 47 secs!"

"what, no! I was definitely faster!"

"we can take a shower together, then we'll see who's the fastest right away!"

"you're the worst!"

knock on the door

"come in!" I yelled, valentine enters the room.
" Clary the guy has to leave NOW."
"What! Why?!"

"It's okay clary, I'll be right outside." Jace said,

"But I don't want you to leave!"

"CLARISSA!" valentine yelled, "He has to leave now, you're already engaged anyway!"

"I'M WHAT! to whom, may I ask!"

"we will discuss this later Clarissa! Lightwood, go to your room and stay away from Clarissa!"

later with Izzy, Jon, Maya, Jordan, and Simon.

"I'm really sorry for you clary." Izzy said, they all nodded in agreement.

"It's fine." I sighed,

"HEY!" Izzy exclaims, "Let's play truth dare or spar!" she grins evilly, "Izzy, we all know it's not safe to play that game in your presence." everyone mumbles words of agreement.

"oh COME.ON!"she yells, "It'll be fun!... COME.ON.COME.ON.COME.ON..."she keeps repeating this,

" FINE, well just play one round!" I yell,

"yesss!!! I'll start, the rules are:

-when you choose truth, you have to tell the truth, or spar with the one who asked you to spar!

-when you choose dare, you must do WHATEVER is asked, film it, and post it on your Facebook, if not, you again have to spar!"

so we start playing and everyone asks truth, until they ask me. I never back away from a dare!

"soooo Claryyyy..." Izzy starts, "you're dare will be..."

sorry but that's it! I want to thank you for votes and comments there aren't that much, but they still mean a lot! this 'truth, dare or...' stuff is actually in lots of TMI-fanfics, so I'm sorry if you already have something like this, but I really don't mean to copy anything!
anyway, THANKS FOR READING!!! XD