ILUHVYEW

Tzuyu's POV
Looking from the left to the right, everyone was separated into groups. Momo is standing beside Jhope, silently looking at the fireworks in the night sky together while Sana is in the midst of watching/being the judge of some sort of staring contest going on between Jungkook and Jimin.
Well, I feel awkward. I stood up as Sana called out to me. "Tzuyu, where are you going?" I looked down at her round squirrel like face.
"Just to check on Mina." I smiled. Then back to the dorms after.
"Okay." She stuck her thumb up before turning her attention back to the boys. I rushed down the stairs, completely creeped out by the darkness that surrounded me. Finally light. I entered the hallway only to see someone standing outside of the dance room.
"Chae?" I whispered. She was just standing there, staring into the room. I stepped closer. Whats she doing here? She looked as if she had just seen a ghost. Is she crying? Peering into the room from afar, I can see Mina still practicing the dance routine with Taehyung. Why is she crying? Does she like Taehyung? I take a step closer. Her breathing begins to get faster. I look down, hanging from her hand is a small penguin charm. A penguin? Penguin. Mina? Her eyes aren't on Taehyung, they're on Mina. Looking back into the room I see Mina and Taehyung at the part where they almost kiss. I can hear Chaeyoung's breathing getting even faster. She stands there quietly letting tears pour down her face. "Don't look!"
I run up behind her and cover her eyes, turning her around into my arms. "Please don't cry." I can feel her heartbeat. Its feels like a bomb ticking, getting ready to explode. Chaeyoung. Her arms wrap around my back.
Third Person POV
Tzuyu held Chaeyoung in her arms as the short girl continued to cry. Despite all of the comforting, Chae continued to cry. The poor maknae wasn't able to clear the air and tell Chae that Mina and Taehyung were only rehearsing their dance routine.
Minutes passed before Tzuyu thought of a way to stop Chae from crying. She moved back and placed her hands on Chae's wet cheeks, lifting it up to her own. A quick kiss. Chaeyoung stopped crying. Her sadness replaced with utter confusion and shock. The maknae's tactic had pulled through.
When they parted, Chae couldn't even register what the heck just happened. She couldn't look Tzuyu in the eyes, instead turned to look away and in doing so noticed another figure standing in the dark hallway.
She immediately backed away from Tzuyu's grasp to see Mina standing there. She didn't know what to think. what to do, or what to say. Shock was written all over Mina's face. Chae opened to explain, but before she could she watched as Mina fell backwards.
"MINA!" Chae shouted while lunging torwards her lover's unconscious body.
(The Next Morning)
Mina slowly opened her eyes to find herself back at the members' dorm. She wasn't in her own room but she recognized whose room it was. She sat up and looked around taking note of her surroundings. It was Chaeyoung's room. Chaeyoung's bed. Chaeyoung.
At that moment Chaeyoung walked into the room, carrying a tray with a bowl of soup and a cup of tea on it.
Chae: You're up! (Rushes forward and places tray down beside Mina, before feeling her forehead) How are you feeling?
Mina: Fine. (holds hand against head) I'm just having a hard time trying to remember what happened last night.
Chae: Last night?
Mina: Yeah. All I remember is leaving practice last night.
Chae: So she doesn't remember. (sits beside Mina) You really did scare me last night.
Mina: (looks at Chae remorsefully) I did?
Chae: Yeah. I didn't ... I didn't know what was going on. (looks at Mina) I thought I was going to lose you.
Mina: (leans her head onto Chae's shoulder) I'm sorry.
Chae: (grabs the bowl of soup and holds a spoonful out to her) Here. You need to eat and be strong. No more fainting.
Mina pushed the spoon away as she leaned in towards Chaeyoung. "Thank you." She whispered before closing the distance between them.
Mina's POV
Chaeyoung's soft lips against mine. There was something different this time. I wasn't satisfied with just one kiss. I wanted more. When we broke away for air, I began to kiss her neck. Soft moans escaped from her throat. More. My hands wrapped around her, softly caressing her back.
"Wait." She backed away, pushing me back. I watched as she placed the bowl and spoon onto the bed side table before sitting back onto the bed.
Chaeyoung: (looks down at feet)
Mina: Whats the matter?
Chaeyoung: Last night...
Mina: ???
Chaeyoung: ...Tzuyu kissed me.
Mina: (looks away) so it wasn't a dream.
Chaeyoung: I'm sorry.
Mina: ...
Chaeyoung: It happened so quick. I was confused.
Mina: .....
Chaeyoung: It didn't mean anything!
Mina: ....
Chaeyoung: She only kissed me to stop me from crying!
Mina: (looks at Chae) ...crying?...
Chaeyoung: ...Yeah. I came there to surprise you... I wanted us to spend the New Year together....But I didn't know you and Taehyung were rehearsing...I thought he was going to kiss you and...(looks down)...I thought you were going to let him
Mina: (looks down as well)
Chaeyoung: .....
Mina: ..... (remembers Taehyung's confession)
Chaeyoung: .....
Mina: you were right...
Chaeyoung: (thinking they had kissed) I was!? s-so you guys really did ---
Mina: NO! no, he didnt kiss me...
Chaeyoung: (takes a deep breath relief)
Mina: He confessed to me.
Chaeyoung: WHAT!?
Mina: I rejected him of course.
Chaeyoung: ......
Mina: I told him I was already in love with someone else.
Chaeyoung: (heart skips) love?
Mina: (looks at Chae) Please don't think that I would ever do anything to hurt you.... I'm in love with you Chaeyoung.
Chaeyoung: (eyes are all watery, before Chae can stop them, tears begin to fall)
Mina: (surprised) Chae! Why're you crying!?
Chaeyoung: (wiping eyes) I-I wanted to tell you that l-last night.
Mina: Awwww! (wraps arms around Chaes head and pulls her in) Chae!!!
Chaeyoung: (muffled) iluhvyewtu
Mina: (backs up a little to see Chaes face) What was that?
Chaeyoung: (looks away) i said...iloveyoutoo
Mina: (teasingly leans in closer) Whatt? I still can't hear you.
Chaeyoung: (closes eyes) ILOVEYOUTOO!
Mina: (leans in for quick peck) I know.
Third POV
Mina wiped Chaeyoung's cheeks with her sleeve before leaning in for another kiss. And another. Deeper. Slowly, Chaeyoung lowered Mina onto the bed. Running her hands through Chae's hair, Mina pulled her in deeper. Chaeyoung's lips lowered, kissing along the nape of her neck. Tingles ran up and down her back whenever a soft moan escaped from Mina's mouth. Her hand lowered, finding its way underneath Mina's pajama top. She could feel Mina's body tense up to her touch. Chaeyoung paused, looking into her lover's eyes, looking for a sign to continue. Mina placed her hand on Chae's cheek, gazing into her eyes.
"What if someone walks in?" She softly whispered. Chae couldn't resist, she planted her lips onto Mina's once more before gently whispering into her ear,
"Nobodys home."
-------------------------------
A/N: I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this fiction of my and have supported me the whole way. Sad to say, this is the ending. I hope you guys enjoyed this story but I am currently working on a new fan fiction focusing around Mina, Momo, and Sana!!it's called A Fools Game and it's based on real life events! If you guys can go check it out that would mean the world. Thank you for reading and supporting my work!