ONE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬O N E↴

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
O N E

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU."

That sentence left the glossed lips of Delilah Gilmore, a blonde teen who had a frown on her face. She stood next to her best friend, André Harris, and they stood outside of an unknown house, Delilah tapping her foot in annoyance. She would have much rather been at her house, catching up on the series she was currently binge watching on Netflix. André had helped her with a project she had awhile ago; he wrote her a ballad, missing some stupid prior event and she "owed him big time".

"That's no way to treat your best friend." André said pretending he was hurt, placing his hand over his heart. He stepped forward, knocking on the door lightly.

"Whose house even is this?" Delilah asked realizing she didn't even know whose house they were at. The blonde liked being organized and was very ocd when it came to things like these. She liked to plan ahead and not go into things blindly.

"Girl from school, you'll know her when you see her." André answered vaguely, Delilah raising her eyebrows in suspicion. He looked around, his dark taupe eyes focusing on nearby shrubbery instead of the blonde.

"I hate her, don't I?" Delilah wined knowing exactly why André was withholding information. She hated a lot of people at their school, everyone was fake and fame hungry, and half the time not even talented. Girls were mean and boys were jerks, but Delilah was one of the lucky ones. She found a loyal group of friends that she loved to death; André, Jade West (they used the term "friend" very loosely), Cat Valentine, Robbie Shapiro, and Beck Oliver.

She was especially close to Beck, him being her best friend besides André. They clicked immediately and just got each other. They liked the same music, movies, poetry, plays, there wasn't much they both didn't like. Everyone's first initial thought was that the teens were dating; something that never failed to piss off Beck's girlfriend Jade.

"Hate's a strong word, Del. I'd use... dislike." André said before he thought momentarily, adding a word that made Delilah frown. "With a passion."

"Only you would drag me to the house of someone I 'dislike with a passion' on a Saturday morning. And I still have to work on my showcase." Delilah ranted angrily, her eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed. Her partner was Ryder Daniels, the biggest fuck boy in Hollywood Arts. Just being in the same room as him repulsed her, but she still needed a good grade so she was sucking it up.

"Hey, get that pout off of your pretty face." André teased pinching her cheeks as he rang the doorbell, his hand falling idly by his side as he tapped his foot, waiting for the owner of the house to answer.

Delilah rolled her eyes, "Complimenting me won't save you."

The door swung open to reveal Trina Vega, who rudely began with, "Come in."