LXIII- Rogue Strikes Again

"Sugar, come down for dinner,"
Greyson said, standing in the threshold of the door.

Indianna didn't say anything and hoped Greyson would go away.

"I'm not going to go away. I know you are shocked and still annoyed at me, but I will not have my mate refusing to eat," Greyson said. "You've had a long day."

"I'll eat later," Indiana murmured and wiped her cheek where a tear had fallen.

"No," Greyson said sternly. "Now."

"Can't you see I'm not in the mood!" Indianna snapped. "You just drop that bombshell on me and then refuse to elaborate on it!"

"I told you, it's not my secret to tell. It's your mother's."

"I do not want to see you unless you are telling me what I want to hear."

"Sugar, you aren't going to want to hear what your mother has to tell you about Rogue," Greyson said quietly.

"Leave," Indianna said.

"I'll send you some food up," Greyson said and stepped back, shutting the door and leaving Indianna alone. *You will eat it.*

Indianna let out a long breath and laid back on the bed. Her mother and Greyson had known who Rogue was for God knows how long and now Greyson was refusing to tell her.

'It's up to your mother to tell you, sugar,' he had said.

She wasn't going to see her mother for a few days.

"I hate him," Indianna whispered and covered her face with her hands. "I hate him!"

"That's not very nice."

Indianna felt the bed dip and Kal pried her arms from her face. "Greyson?"

"I dislike him at the moment," she said and sat up. "I hate Rogue, however."

"We're going to get him," Kal said. "And when we do I'm going to rip off his tiny weedy little balls."

Indianna couldn't help but laugh at Kal's happy tone. "Do you know who he is?"

Kal shook his head. "Greyson hasn't told anyone. Only him and your mum know."

"He won't tell me," Indianna said quietly.

"From what I know it's your mum's secret, not his."

"You're siding with him!" Indianna groaned.

"No," Kal said. "But you know he would tell you if he could. Indie, we'll be home soon. You won't be in the dark for much longer."

"Some birthday I've had," she muttered and Kal smiled and nudged her.

"The day isn't over yet!" He declared and stood up. "Let's go get some food!"

"You go," Indianna said. "I'm not hungry."

"Come on," Kal said, attempting his best puppy dog eyes. "For me?"

"You mean for Greyson," Indianna corrected. "I know he's sent you to see me."

"Nothing gets past you, eh?" Kal said. "Okay, Greyson did send me, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to come and see you. Indie, we all care about you. I don't want to see you moping around in your room. Put on a brave face, take a deep breath and come downstairs. If it would make you feel better then I'd happily hold Greyson back so you can kick him in the balls again. I've been tempted to do it before, but I think he might've murdered me."

Indianna smirked. "Probably."

"So, join us for dinner?"

Indianna pursed her lips. "I'm really not in the mood-"