1.7 - Her Feelings

*Alison's POV*

I groaned and rolled over my back. Why is my head paining like its been hit continuously with a brick?

I slowly opened my eyes and was thankful that the curtains were still closed. I sat up slowly holding my head in my hands. "You can have this" a voice said which made me scream my lungs out.

Me and Marie started at each other with wide eyes. "You scared the shit out of me" I said breathlessly. "Sorry?" Marie said more like asked. I rolled my eyes in reply which was a bad thing to do as my head started paining again.

"How did I come here?" I asked still catching my head in my hands. The last thing I remember was going to a club with Em and Jake.

"You were drunk last night missy" Marie's stern voice reached my ears. "How bad was it?" I asked lowly.

"If you count giving a chair a lap dance and poured green paint all over Edward and started calling him a Hulk. It was pretty bad" she said with amusement in her voice. "Edward? Ian's bodyguard?" I questioned. Marie nodded. I groaned and covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. "Lap dance to a chair?" I mumbled.

"That was quite hilarious if you ask me" Ian said from really close to me which made me, yet again scream my lungs out. "Will you stop sneaking up on me" I shouted making both Ian and Marie look at me with wide eyes.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Ian mumbled quitely to himself but it was loud enough for me to hear which earned him a glare from me. "So who bought me here?" I asked after few minutes.

Marie was about to answer but Ian cut her off "Emily and Jacob". I frowned at his answer. I looked around the room and realised I was in my room. A room adjacent to the master bedroom. Since that night of confession we decided to sleep in different rooms and yesterday I also moved my whole wordrobe here, and as far as I remember Emily doesn't know anything about it. I shook it off thinking maybe Marie showed her the room.

"Anyways I was just here to say that don't wait up for me tonight. I'm leaving for Japan and I won't return until day after tomorrow" he said a bit flustered. Why?

"Okay" Marie and I replied together. "Okay" Ian repeated. He seemed a bit nervous to me. What's the matter with him?

"Have something for your headache" he said before leaving the room. I looked at Marie asking her silently 'What the hell just happened?'

"Come on girl. Get up. Sleeping your headache off will not help" Marie scolded. I nodded and got off of my bed to start my not so good day. I brushed my teeth, took a long hot relaxing shower which helped a little to calm my aching head. I wore a white off shoulder sweater and off white PJ's and went downstairs to eat something.

"Here you go" Marie said and she handed a breaming cup of coffee with cream and one cube of sugar. Though Ian likes a black coffee with just a hint of sugar.

"Thank you" I said with gratitude.

Before I could touch the brim to my lips a loud shrieking voice boomed all around the house. That voice being Em's as she screamed my name. "Oh boy" I mumbled to myself. Trust me I love her to bits but sometimes she can be annoying.

"Will you stop shouting" I blew up as now I couldn't handle the noise anymore. Hangover's a bitch.

"Oops sorry" she apologized. I sighed and went back to enjoy my coffee but again she had to interrupt and mind you with a loud voice. "I am never going to let you get drunk"