Epilogue IV - All Grown Up

Guess who is motherfreaking back!!! I've had a lot of work to do with upcoming books!!! HERE IS ANOTHER EPILOGUE TO SHATTER!! I may just add these as I feel like so keep it in your library!! This is unedited so there are many mistakes, as I only have wordpad and not microsoft word but I'm getting it installed soon-ish.

That being said... You guys may have to be super patient for the twins' book... I have some projects that need to get finished before I can keep on with that story!

Congrats to xXMinion_GirlXx for winning the cover contest! It's gorgeous! Thank you!! and a special thank you for all who participated! They were all so dammnn good!

The photo above, I made on Paint. It's a family tree to help you understand who is who to each other and how they are related. Hope this helps! We won't really delve into looks into later on but you will see it before too long!!

HERE IS A FAMILY TREE OF THE PUPS SO YOU DON'T GET CONFUSED! don't worry about looks just yet. Some are mentioned but I hope you pick up on a few things as well. This chapter was for fun, just so you can see how the kids have grown slightly and a dynamic between nova and her posse - which - are all grown up! They are so damn cute!

 This chapter was for fun, just so you can see how the kids have grown slightly and a dynamic between nova and her posse - which - are all grown up! They are so damn cute!

Totes made this off the Paint program. Go me.

Please Read the AN at the bottom. I have a special announcement.

Six Years Later

Nova is 26 - Zaryn is 30. Ace and Drac are 8 - Lyra is 6

Eden is 28 - Maxim is 36 Jace is 7 -Aria is 6 -Vega is 5

Grace is 28 - Nic is 30 Trip and Tahlia are 8 - Theia is 6

Elise is 34 - Gabriel is 46 Leila is 7 -Cage is 6

This will be Third Person POV. That way I'm not switching up POV's all the time lol.

Things had been going great for Zaryn and Nova for the past five years. After Lyra was born, Nova wound up pregnant two more times, but unfortunately for them, she wasn't able to carry but for a few months each. Zaryn had been disheartened by this but Nova was partially thrilled once she got over the heartache of losing her two pups. She didn't want anymore - not after the disaster she had been going through for the past five years with her three minions.

Zaryn on the other hand, It had really gotten to him. He had wanted more pups.. not just because of that freaky little fetish he became fond of after Nova had Lyra, but because he had wanted a big family. He, himself, had wished for more brothers and sisters, luckily it turned out that he did have another brother, his mate's half brother - but it wasn't the same. They didn't grow up knowing they were brothers. Things might have been different if they had.