~20~

6 days later...
Taraji

Well...it was finally that time. I had only a few minutes until I had to head off to the airport. Even if it is only for two months, I'm gonna miss Terrence like crazy. We've never been apart for that long. But all relationships need space to see if they'll prosper. I want us to last longer than my parents did. And maybe one day we'll get married and God will bless me with that baby girl I've always wanted.

While trying to finish packing my carryon, the bedroom door opened and closed. I just kept stuffing toiletries into the small bag until strong arms wrapped around my waist. A shiver ran up my spine as Terrence's thick tongue trailed up my neck. He began nibbling on my earlobe.

I sighed, pushing my ass harder against his growing bulge. He growled lowly, turning me on fairly quickly.

"Baby," I moaned softly. "I have to go."

His fingers slowly made their way southward. His left hand opened the waistband of my jeans, allowing him to cup my sex. I threw my head back against his shoulder as he rubbed me in circular motions.

"Uhh Teerrryy..."

"Let's have a little fun before you go," he said, turning me to face him. I slowly licked his fingers clean of my sweet juices while never breaking eye contact. When I finished, he snaked his arms snaked around my waist.

"If you keep this up, I'll never leave," I chuckled.

"That's the point."

He lifted me up with ease then tossed me roughly onto our bed. A giggle of excitement left my lips. He stripped me almost completely, leaving me in only a pair of white lace panties. The crotch area was already soaked. He trailed soft kisses up my thighs, around my navel, and in between the valley of my breasts. I let out a low moan as he took my right nipple into his warm, wet mouth.

After a minute of worshipping it, he switched over to give my other breast the same treatment. I ran my fingers through his thick hair. He kissed his way to the sensitive spots on my neck.

I moaned, letting out shaky breaths to try and formulate a sentence. "Oh my...Terrence I-I'm gonna miss my flight."

He didn't stop his pleasurable torture on my neck. "Don't worry about that sweetness."

When I felt him pull back a bit, I took that as an opportunity to flip us so now I was on top. I wasted no time ripping off his black dress shirt. Buttons flew everywhere. I then planted myself onto his tool and began grinding hard.

His hands gripped my thighs tightly, a deep groan following.

"Mmm you like that Terry?" I threw my head back and moaned loudly. "I bet you're just dying to have your big dick buried inside me."

"Goddammit raji I love when you talk like that. It's so fucking sexy."

This wasn't even the beginning of what I had in store and I already felt myself about to cum. I reached down and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, taking his boxers too. Terrence Jr. sprang free from his confinement. The tip was already covered in precum.

My eyes widened. Did he get bigger or is it just me? Without another thought, I took half of his length into my mouth. Yep, he has definitely gotten bigger.

He moaned. I held his wrists when he tried to push my head down. Today was my turn to be in control. I went down until he hit the back of my throat. His hips buckled causing me to gag a bit. I did that for a couple of minutes before I ripped my panties off then climbed on top of him, easing his throbbing prize inside my tight tunnel.