Part 9

So guyz u ol excited for this part??
If yes then read on..

Recap: AMs views and a paper having reality 😛

Part 9--

Kunjs POV :

As soon I stepped out I could feel the tiny drops landing on my tanned skin..
I stood still at the moment ..my mind refused to process anything..

From the corner of my eye I cud see aaru starting at me bankly

'My mom screaming for her lyf' , 'my family shouting for their lives' ol those scenes took over my senses...I stood their numb...
End of kunjs POV

Armaan cud see he's frnd in deep pain..he cudnt take it anymore he jzz dragged hez frnd ,made him sit in the car and drove off..

In car;
Kunj was fiddling with the seat belt to stop  the pain hez mind was enduring on his tiny heart my rewinding those scenes where he stood helpless and saw he's family being  washed off by the roaring waves....

Kunj looked out of the window to distract himself but ol he saw was the heavy drops pouring on the heated earth making it wet, filling the digs and ditches and the sound it produced wen the drops hit against the metal which gave him the shelter ...(his car)
But none of these soothen he's heart ,they only bought back the memories which he feared now...he cudnt control what he's mind thought though he's heart was torn into pieces he's mind still reminded him of the bitter past...like always he's mind won over his hearts earnest requests and he surrendered himself to go through the pain ol over again...he thoughts shifted back to the tym wen he was 20...
The darkest day of his lyf

PAST;
Mumbai

Kunj was hell excited ,at last he's dad had agreed for the trip. A family trip he always dreamed of ,since he's dad was always busy with the meetings and tenders he rarely had tym to join he's family for an outing..
Kunj had topped his university xms for the academic year and  manohar was proud of he's son, in return for his highest scores wen manohar (his dad) asked what kunj wanted ,kunj  quickly answered that a finally trip wud do good..
Manohar scanned kunjs  eyes gleaming in exceptions..he cudnt say no for he's sons only wishe so he canceled ol he's meetings and agreed for the trip...
Kunjs happiness knew no bounds...At last its gng to be jzz lyk the times of childhood he thought..
He made sure the lazy king ,Sanchay had done with he's packing..

They ol were set to leave for their destination and the driver drove off..
That day the meteorological dept had accounced the signs of heavy rain in the regions of Maharashtra ,Karnataka and Andra Pradesh...
The cyclonic circulations in the Bay of Bengal  had got stronger and was pacing to hit the land at greater speed...
The impact wud be more on Karnataka and Andra  Pradesh is what the analysts said...
Due to this light showers cud be expected in the interior regions of Maharashtra said the news...
Atlast  this would break the unbearable heats of Mumbai thought kunj adjusting he's head phones relaxing in the car...