OCD - Mycroft one shot x reader

'Myc!' I screamed annoyed, 'aren't you comming? Really, how long do you need to get ready?' I sighed heavily when he answered. 'Just a few more minutes, my love. Be patient.' He walked down the stairs eventually and I watched him with a stern look on my face. He stopped three times just to put the little paintings that hung on the wall right, and then I mean perfectly right. It took him two and a half minute just to walk down the stairs and I kept looking at my watch, counting the wasted seconds that passed.

'We need to leave in immediately or we'll be too late!' I stressed. 'How will I come across when I arrive half an hour late?' He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me right in the eyes. 'Don't worry, they'll be a fool not to hire such a hardworking, clever person as you are.' I smiled. 'Compliments will not get you out of this. Don't you think you need some help? Your OCD is reaching its peak and honestly, it quite annoying.' I said as Mycroft straightened a picture frame showing us two smiling brightly. 'Mike?' I asked. 'I'm listening, really, I am.' He said and smoothed the carped with his feet.

'Come, we need to leave now.' I said and Mycroft nodded. I walked towards the door and placed my hand on the handle as Mycroft walked into the living room. I followed him and watched as he moved the chairs around our dining table an inch so they stood in a perfect line. 'That doesn't belong there.' He said and rushed to the couch and straightened the pillow on it after he moved it two inches. 'And that doesn't belong there either.' The carpet got some of his attention, and the television, and the chairs again... I sighed extra loud witch, fortunately, made Mycroft move my way.

He bumped into me as I stood into the doorway and smiled. 'Oh, sorry, dear.' He apologised. 'Let me guess, I don't belong there?' I said. He caressed my cheek with his thumb. 'Quite the opposite, my dear. You belong here, together with me.' He placed a small kiss on the crown of my head and slipped pass me. In the corridor he took his umbrella and placed his hand on the door handle. He looked behind him. 'Aren't you coming, my dear? How will you come across when you arrive half an hour late?'

A/N

Hi there!

I really hope you liked this one shot! In my opinion, Mycroft having OCD is just adorable, don't you think? Thank you so much for reading and please vote/comment! ;-)

Catch you later!

-MS