Epilogue | Hold It Down

______________

Say nigga I'm a hold it down

For my old G's, for the young G's

For them real niggas for the trill niggas

Everywhere that I go I'm gon' hold it down

For the city main, gotta get it main I'm coming down

I'm gripping grain, I'm drippin pain

You know I hold it down- Kirko Bangz
_______________

Domani

"Ahh, push it." 🎶

I heard the Salt & Pepa's Push It from the living room as I sat up straight in the bed. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I looked around our bedroom for Ashanti, but her ass was no where to be found next to me. This shit always happened, she left a nigga to wake up to a cold and empty ass bed like I was all single and shit. I shook my head as I climbed out from the big bed and slowly carried myself into the room where all of this music was coming from, disturbing me in my sleep and shit. It was too early for this shit.

"Push it good." 🎶

"Ahh, push it." 🎶

"Push it real good." 🎶

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said as I turned off the music that was blasting inside of the place. As soon as I had done so, she stopped dead in her tracks and turned to look at me. Sweat was dripping off of her forehead, stomach, neck, and back as she stood there trying to catch her breath before she spoke.

"Cardio Domani," she said gasping for air as she took a second to get a sip of water from her bottle.

"What the fuck for?" I asked as I continued to rub all of this shit out of my eyes. A nigga was still sleepy as hell too, but here I am trying to see what the fuck my girl up too this early in the morning. In the mean time, I knew my son was in his room and would be getting up pretty soon so I knew I wouldn't get any more sleep in for the rest of today.

"I need my body back Domani, I'm fat." Ashanti said to me with a pout on her face as she came over to stand in front of me. I stood propped up against the edge of the couch as I looked at her. Had she not been sweaty and smelling like she was smelling, I would've hugged her ass, but I wasn't trying to be all up on that ass right now.

"Baby, no you not. You look good as hell girl and don't let nobody tell you different, not even me, aight? I love you just the way you are, even with the extra fifteen. I love you for you, fat and all. Besides, you ain't gone be no slimmer by three when the barbecue starts." I said to her and she smacked her lips in response before giving me the ugly ass stank face, telling me I'd fucked up.

"You do realize you just called me fat right?" She said in utter annoyance and I shrugged my shoulders at her ass gaining a shove in return. "I hate you," she mumbled as she turned to walk away and right then I knew she was in her feelings and shit. I sighed and grabbed her wrist to pull her back before she got too far. Now I had to be all up on her sweaty ass because I'd said the wrong shit to her just then.