Chapter 15- Part 1

YAY!! I finally had 5 comments on my last chapter!!! lol

I'm glad you guys are finally liking this story, and in time I hope more people do~

To those who stuck with me from the beginning, I love you! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

Clark groaned as he felt a sharp pain in his back and also his mouth.

Wait... his MOUTH?!

Immediately his eyes opened wide and he found himself staring into a pair of beautiful light blue eyes. The kind of blue you could only see on the best of weathers, as the sun shone in the sky. The kind of blue that made his heart pump just a little faster, and breath come just a little quicker. He was entranced by the sparkle he found there, as those eyes opened just a little wider, when he continued staring.

A strand of brown curly hair threatened to fall and cover those beautiful eyes, that he couldn't help it. He reached up and pulled that strand back, securing it behind a cute little ear on the side of a heart shaped face.

And then it hit him. Those eyes. So familiar.

A throat cleared from somewhere and the two of them immediately shot up, Alex holding a hand to her mouth and her ear where he'd touched her, while he rubbed a finger under his nose, and his thumb brushed against his lips. The lips that had, just a few seconds ago, been pressed against another pair of soft lips.

"Sir, are you alright?" Victor asked cautiously, watching as the two people in front of him stood awkwardly.

"Yea, I'm fine." Clark mumbled, then he realized something. He looked over at Alex and found that she too had noticed it.

"We're back!" She whispered, her eyes filled with joy and relief.

"Yea.." He breathed. He didn't understand the sinking feeling in his gut.

He should be glad that they were back. Shouldn't he?

Then why in the world did he feel...... disappointed?

"Oh thank God! I wonder what caused it.." Alex wondered out loud, then she blushed a bright red.

"What?" Clark asked, curious at the cause for the reddish tint on her face.