Chapter 39

A/N:

Soo two things I'd like to quickly RANT about before this chapter.

Number one: Cut for Hendall.

Okay guys seriously.. Harry can date whoever he wants to date, he's a big boy! I know it might be entirely hard for the fandom to accept the fact he's dating her, but really.. Self harm is NOT the answer. Will Harry sympathize for you? No, no he won't go through every single fan and wipe their tears off. I'm sorry, but yes it's just the cold truth. We should actually just be happy for him, that he's dating. I mean he can't be single forever! And hey, don't take it too seriously. I on the other hand is a Larry shipper, so I don't worry about the Hendall shiz at all haha :D

Numero dos: Belieber, Justin Bieber sort of drama.

I'm a belieber too, if you hadn't known. Today was a bit of a shock for everyone, especially to all the beliebers. More like devastation, but.. I was one of those. When I read Justin had suffered depression for almost 5 months now.. I broke down crying that whole night. Just seeing that people would even laugh at him.. it was just driving me fucking crazy. I ended up sleeping at like 1 in the morning because I couldn't even sleep at all that night. And in the morning, it continued. My thoughts were all on him, and how he didn't deserve any of this at all.. He was just another human being wrecked by society once again. I broke down in the morning, again. My friends would never at all understand.. Because they didn't know how it felt like to go through it. But anyways.. Just whoever is still hating on him.. Please, stop. He doesn't deserve this type of treatment at all, because he already admitted to his mistakes, and knows what he did was wrong.. But seriously? Laughing at his depression disorder? That's seriously crossing the fucking line.

Don't mess with a belieber, directioner, or any type of fandom.. Because note that They will find you and come to burn you alive. okay? Good.

So on a more positive note.. Here's Chapter 39!

- BritishBums xox

________________________

.

.

- Blue -

.

A long beep had sounded in my eardrums, as my fingers remained frozen.

That is until I felt a warm tear trickle down my face, and then another.

Pretty soon, I was full on crying.

I choked out all my tears as I gasped, holding both my hands to my mouth.

"Harry.. Harry we have to go back. Now." I sobbed, clinging onto him and burying my face into his chest.

I couldn't even bear it at all anymore, I already felt that 'bad feeling', why couldn't I have prevented it?

"Blue, what the hell happened?"

He tried to go pick up my phone, but I gripped onto him tighter, wincing. "Harry..We have to go back.. P-please."

"Back to LA? Blue I--"

"Harry please." I sobbed, shakily picking up my slightly cracked phone.

I didn't care, though I took it anyway.

.

.

.

.

.

It took so long.. I needed to see Tyler, see if he was alright..

Yet I was all the way across the country from him.