DRUNK

Harry
-

Six words

SIX WORDS WAS ALL it took for me to become completely engrossed with this...women. This women I knew nothing about but her first name and the way her words rolled off her tongue in a thick New York accent, and her beautiful light skin and amazing shaped body.

Harry what is the matter with you.

I run my hand through my hair with a small groan. I could barley talk to Zayn, my Bestfriend, someone I see on a daily basis. What makes me think I could possibly talk to have Myra.

"Hazz what are you stressing about?" Zayn questions with his eyes glued to the tv that played "Amazing World Of GumBall" while he stuffed his face with cheese balls.

I shake my head in response, I loved Zayn but he wasn't the best advice giver; especially when it came to relationships being he could barley keep a girl on his side for two months.

"You're doing that shit where you groan and rub your face again, last time you did that we were at six flags and a little girl asked you if she could touch your hair"

I hated people touching my hair.

"Sh...shh...she was a...ah stranger!" I defend making him chuckle

"An harmless 8 year old, total stranger" he says sarcastically and I flip him off

Of course this moment was interrupted by a sound outside of my door.

"Check it Hazz" Zayn suggested.

"Wh..why?"

"Because it could be one of those bloody axe killers, you know in the horror movies?"

"S..so...you..you're send..sending me to...to ch..check?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I value my life more than you value yours" he shrugs and I dramatically place a hand over my heart and scoff.

I decided that I would not win this debate with Zayn so I got up from the couch and walked over to the door. I lean in and squint one eye, deciding the peep hole would be better than opening the door if there was actually an axe murder outside my door.

Across the hall Myra was kicking her door, holding a new guys hand, not the one I first seen in her door way or the one at the diner. She giggled, kicking it again but this time a bit harder.

"OPEN YOUR FREAKINGGGG DOOR" She slurs and the guy next to her shushed her pulling her into his chest, he lifted her chin and presses his lips against hers and she kissed back. Before I knew it I was opening my door.

We're getting a bit bold Harry.

"M...My...Myra" I interrupt.

"Oh Harrrrrrrryyyyy" she squeals and wraps her arms around me, I could smell the lingering sent of vodka and perfume. I wrap my arms around her awkwardly before pulling away, as good as it felt to have her body against mine I was feeling a bit intimidated by the glares being thrown at me.

"Okay that's enough, babes let's go inside" the random guy orders.

"But! Harry's here!" She stomps her foot and pouts at him, her eyes lazily fluttering open and closed.

-

It took Myra to throw up on the guys shoes for him to become utterly disgusted and finally give up on her. By now she was laying on my bed sleeping while I laid on the couch looking at the ceiling, wondering how was I going to deal with her in the morning when I had classes.

I was dreading it already.
-
I was woken up by the smell of burnt toast burning my nose and the loud smoke alarm blaring in my ears. I yelp, shooting up from my very uncomfortable spot on the couch, I seriously wonder how Zayn does it.

"Shit! This is why I don't fucking cook" I heard Someone curse and Zayns loud chuckle followed.

I groan and stand up, walking down the hall to the kitchen, I rub my eyes, my vision slightly blurry.

Myra stood in front of the stove with a wooden spoon in her hand and my black V neck shirt hanging off her shoulders. I rub my eyes again to be sure I was actually seeing Myra in my damn kitchen with my shirt on.

"Oh, the beast is awake" Zayn smirked.

"Nice bed head" Myra smiled turning around, poking the burnt toast with the spoon.

"Myra...wh...what a...are you still do...ing here? A..and..wha..why...why did..didn't my alarm...wak...wake me?" I breath out.

"I turned it off" she shrugs.

"Why?!" I yell.

She furrows her and leans against the counter, "It woke me up...".

Seriously?

"Oh and I borrowed you shirt, I had barf on mine" she mumbles.

A/N

I don't want anyone to be confused so basically, Myra is this very outgoing, mysterious and damaged girl who is interested in Harry. Harry is falling for her because she knows how to control his flaws In a way and that's what he needs. Harry is so tired of being different from everyone else because it gets in the way of him living a normal life.

I hope you guys aren't confused.