Part 29

Keep the votes coming! Lmao. PPL have you ever just had that moment when you look in the mirror and are like 'Damn, I feel bad for who ever has to look at my face.' Cuz I feel like that when ever I look in the mirror. Any who, I have about 6 more idea's for other books I'm going to be writing in the future so follow if u wanna read them annndddd comment some fanfics that you have read and recommend. On with the storyyy.

I walked down the street with a big sigh, I knew that waiter boy was following us. I don't know why but he is, I made my way to the training ground with the boys. The wind blew through my hair as I came face to back with uhm the. . .I forgot their names. I'll just call them stupid anbu. 

"You two are complete idiots," I said loud enough so that they could hear even with their backs turned towards me.  

"Hmm? Sorry did you say something?" The Anbu asked, he turned around with no mask on. I anime fell. 

"N-Neji. . .H-He, h-his hair. He-" I stuttered. 

"He's imitating you," he mumbled.

"And he doesn't look. . . Well. . .Good." Cat agreed.

"This is absolutely mortifying," I said aloud wide eyed, regaining my composer I cleared my throat. I leaned coolly against Neji, my back on his shoulder and flipping a kunai in my hand. 

"Why am I here?" I asked. 

"To fight of course," he replied. 

"I decline," I said catching my kunai mid air and putting it back in my pouch. 

"Oh, but you can't decline." He replied.

"Hmm?" I asked raising an eyebrow.  He snapped his finger, the noise echoed through the air like the shattering of a light bulb in a deadly quiet room. In an instant there was my team, they were all tied up and struggling. 

"If you refuse, I'll just have to kill them." He said sickly.  I smirked. 

"And when I win, you'll die." I replied. 

"Ah-ah-ah," he said.  He disappeared.  "You'll be the dead one." He said appearing behind me, he went to slice my neck open but I casually ducked. 

"You're gonna have to try much harder then that." I said rolling my eyes and jumping out of the way. 

"My training from you has made me stronger!" He yelled crazily. "I'm the strongest man alive!" He yelled. I sweat dropped. 

"Boi, I only trained you once so shut up." I said, it was then I remembered something.

*Flashback* 

"If you're going to train anyone make sure they have a strong psychological state. . .Like really strong." The hokage said.  "Or else they'll go mad."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because the way you train. . .Well it's even a bit much for me." The hokage replied. 

"Oh, mk." I replied.

*Flashback end* 

"I didn't check." I muttered.  "Ay stupid!" I yelled.  He stopped.  "Sorry! I forgot to check your psychological state! Well, that means one more I need to take down." I yelled. 

"Are you insult-uah" He said, before he could finish his sentence I stabbed his throat.  

"And that's over with." I said, I threw a kunai and cut my team free.  I was walking back, that waiter was gone but what ever. 

"Ya know I learned something," I said to Neji.

"Hmm, what was that?" He asked. 

"That was a complete an utter waste of time," I replied. "I mean, I could've been at the baths right now."  

"Gahh," Neji said, I looked at him. He was on the floor with blood gushing out of his nose twitching. I sat down and grabbed a stick. 

"Neji?" I asked poking him. Poke, poke, poke.