The Cure- Dean x reader

I missed him so much. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't focus on hunts anymore. My work was becoming sloppy. My most recent hunt had cost me my life, and with that, my soul.

When I opened my eyes, it was pitch dark. I couldn't see a thing. Wherever I was smelled faintly of cigarettes and firewood. It was a smell that reminded me of my childhood. I was instantly afraid, even without my soul. There were screams. Lots of screams. I was laying on the ground. My hands were muddy and grimy. There was a thin layer of dirt coating my body. My body felt like it was on fire. It probably was.

And then it all stopped. All but the pitch blackness. It was dark for a few more moments before my eyes shut almost automatically from the blinding light. When I opened my eyes again, I was in my body, back in that warehouse in which I died. I felt different. There was this surge of power that hadn't been there before. The longing for Dean that had been there for weeks was suddenly gone, almost as if by magic. My heart was heavy, but not emotionally. There was just this burning weight in my chest. I looked down to see the knife was still lodged in my chest.

"I guess I should probably fix that," I said to myself. I forced the knife out, despite the slight pain. My wounds healed almost instantly.

Suddenly, Crowley appeared before me with a classic smirk on his face.

"Hello, darling. Black does suit you," he chuckled. I was confused a moment before it clicked. I was a demon.

"Cool," I let out with a smile. I flung a beaten up table across the room, testing my newly found powers.

"Don't get carried away, love."

I smirked back at Crowley.

"So what do you want from me, Crowley?"

"(Y/N), whatever do you mean–"

"Don't shit around with me, Crowley. What do you want? Or is this just out of the badness of your heart?"

He chuckled, "You were a wreck. I saved you from your pain. You were just going to see him over and over again whether you ended up in heaven or hell. I like you, and be glad I'm saving your ass."

We left for a bar. Crowley had one of his girly, frilly drinks, while I downed beer after beer. It was harder to get drunk as a demon, but I damn well was going to try. I was up to 14 when I noticed the karaoke mic free up.

"I'm going," I said, getting up before Crowley could stop me. He shook his head at me behind his back.

I picked a song and grabbed the mic. I absolutely had to sing Back in Black because of my current situation. And I rocked it. Just kidding, I was booed off the stage.

"Oh you know you love me!" I shouted back to them as I made my way to Crowley at the bar. He was trying to contain his laughter, a task that was ultimately unsuccessful.

"Ready to get out of here, love?"

"Yeah, yeah."

He teleported us both back to hell. It smelled familiar.

"So this is home sweet home for you, huh?"

"I forgot that the boys never brought you along to visit. Hmm."

He gave me the grand tour, then showed me where I could hang out until better plans arose. I had so many questions to ask, but I kept quiet for now. The more Crowley showed me, the more questions I thought of.

I was left alone for a bit of time, and all I could think of was what had happened to my boys. I needed to know, even if the feelings weren't there anymore. All sense left me, and I teleported nearby to wherever they were. They appeared to be on a hunt. If they saw me, I had to appear normal.