~Chapter 4~

Vera's POV:
                       ~8:30pm~                        We sat on the couch for a while and then I got up and started making dinner. I was planning on making Patrick's favorite dish; Chicken Alfredo with pasta noodles. I loved that dish as well. He sat there watching tv and then walked into the kitchen setting the table for us. "Its almost done" I said to him. "Okay, I can't wait to eat this, it smells great!" he said to me with excitement in his voice. About ten minuets later we sat down and ate our dinner. When we were finished we cleaned up and went upstairs to get ready for bed. I entered our bedroom and Patrick followed me and shut the door. I got undressed and changed into a light gray t shirt and some black pants with a gray lettering. We got snuggled into bed and watched the news for a couple of minutes. Patrick fell asleep before I did! Usually I am the first to fall asleep, I guess he was really tired. I reached over turned off the TV and fell asleep into Patrick's arms.

I woke around 9 am that following morning. Patrick was already awake, in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I unwrapped myself with the blankets and walked toward the bathroom to see Patrick. There he was, standing there looking at himself in the mirror. Perfection. "Hey, good morning babe" I said and he turned around to look at me. "Oh hey, good morning to you too." He answered. I walked over to him and kissed him. "What are we doing today?"I asked him. "Well, I got a call early this morning and a man named James Wan wants us to be in his movie!" He said with a smile. "What kind of movie, what is it called?". "He said it's going to be a horror movie that's based off a true story; its called "The Conjuring" he answered. "Okay that sounds like a fun project to do! When are we scheduled to go meet him and the crew?" I asked. "Well...we uh.. we have to leave tonight, get to the airport and fly to North Carolina where it's being filmed." "Oh wow..okay okay.. ya we can do that! I mean we have been rushed before for a movie before, we got this!" I said with a laugh. "Okay, its gonna be fun" he stated with a small smirk. I kissed him once more and went downstairs and started making toast with peanut butter. Me or Patrick don't like jelly, so I don't put it on the toast. We had to eat quickly and get packing for this new project we're taking on.

After eating we cleaned up and went upstairs to get out our suitcases. In total we had 4 suitcases. We both had 2 each. Patrick picked out a whole lot of outfits and I picked out a lot of outfits as well. By the time we were done it was around 2 pm. I had to get all of the paperwork and the passports ready to get to our destination. "Okay I have to go over some points with you about the movie" Patrick said while I was getting out of the shower. "Okay I'll be right there" I answered. I got dressed quickly and went into our office. Patrick and I sat down talking about the movie itself, the real people who were invested in the case, and who our roles were. "Here's the fun part, we get to play a married couple!" He said with a smile. "Oh my... really!" "Yes, I'm assigned Ed Warren, and your assigned Lorraine Warren." He explained to me. "Ohh this is going to be a fun movie to film." We both said at the same time. We both laughed. He put all the information papers into a notebook/ folder to keep it safe in his carry-on bag. In my carry-on bag I had the plane tickets printed out and our passports. When he put our bags downstairs he hopped into the shower while I started to clean the house a little. I mean, it wasn't that dirty but I cleaned the dishes and emptied the dishwasher and I vacuumed all the rooms. Oh and I also made the bed too! He got out of the shower and got dressed into comfy clothes. When he got out it was around 5:30pm. We had to be at the airport for 7pm and the flight departs at 9pm. The 9 pm flight was all that was available to get to North Carolina tonight. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "Yes I'm starving why?" "Do you want to go get some food and then head to the airport" he said. "Ya that will be nice, we should leave now to beat the traffic on the freeway" I said. "Alright that's sounds like a great plan" he announced to me. I brought the bags outside into the trunk of the car. I saw some of the neighbors and we talked for only five minuets, maybe less. "Come on Patrick!" I yelled from outside. I knew he could hear me because the front door was still open. I put my hair in a high bun and kept my light tan jacket on because its quite breezy tonight.

After waiting a couple of minuets Patrick finally came outside with his carry-on and his wallet. He locked the door and walked toward the trunk of the car. "What took you so long." I said with a giggle leaving my mouth. "Oh I uh...just wanted to check if all the lights were off" he said. I saw his face slightly red for a second and then it disappeared. "Okay" I answered his statement. He got into the drivers seat and started the car. The drive to the restaurant we went to was about 20 minutes. We sat down and ate ur dinner of the night. I ordered Chicken Pot Pie, and Patrick got a steak with a salad. Finally we finished eating and I paid the bill. Patrick didn't mind that I paid the bill for us. He got back into the car and drove up the Freeway to go North. The Airport we have to depart from is LAX.

We arrived around an hour later and grabbed the bags and lock our car in the airports parking garage. The first thing we both saw was the sign that said "Guest Baggage" and we walked and waited for the short line to pass on through. We got our suitcases taken from, but still had our carry-on bags. Holding hands we walked over to the security section and went through. Both of us made it through perfectly fine. Then we walked together holding hands again to the gate and waited till the flight boarded. It was around 8:54pm when the flight started to board. Patrick picked us First Class Seating. We were the first section to board the plane. We found our seats and sat down and waited till take off. Our seats were right next to each other so we can be close this whole time we're on this plane. "Let's do this" Patrick held out a hand to shake mine. "Let's do this" I repeated what he said and shook his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek. We held hands the whole time we were on the flight. The flight was around 6 hours and 15 minuets. We didn't get into North Carolina until 2:15 am. I was really tired, so was Patrick. I still was wondering for some reason, what took him forever to get outside so we can leave to get to the airport.

A/N
Hey guys! I hope your enjoying  the story so far! I wanted to know if you guys wanted to see a picture of the Ring Patrick bought for Vera! So here is the ring he picked out for her, its a silver metal ring with 3 diamonds and a silver band around the diamonds😍

A/NHey guys! I hope your enjoying  the story so far! I wanted to know if you guys wanted to see a picture of the Ring Patrick bought for Vera!❤ So here is the ring he picked out for her, its a silver metal ring with 3 diamonds and a silver band ar...