Chapter Thirty-Two

Author's Note: (IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.)

YOU GUYS.
IT'S OVER.
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL RIGHT NOW.
On one hand, I'm really super excited because this is the longest novel I've ever written and I only started it like half a year ago, so I got through it pretty quick. Also I'm really actually proud of this one, 'cause like...y'all seem to enjoy it, WHICH MAKES ME SO HAPPY BTW.

But then on the other hand, it's like...MY BOYS. I'm going to miss them so much :(
I'm going to miss everyone - Alana, Katy, Jess, Nate, Gabe, Toby, Drew, Emery...
But especially Luke. Because even though he can be such a dumbass sometimes (and I know that pisses you guys off) he's such a sweetheart and I love him so much and don't tell me he's not real because I will throw something at you.

So yeah, this is the final chapter, and I'm pretty happy with how it ended so I hope you are too. HOWEVER. Don't just finish this and then go abandon me, because I am extremely clingy and I have issues with people leaving me. I have a NEW boyxboy story out, called Tone Deaf. The first two chapters are already out--find them on my profile--and the third should be out VERY SOON. Please check it out and tell me what you think--and if it's worth pursuing!

I had a shit ton of fun writing this story and I hope you had fun reading it!
Thanks for being AWESOME and for commenting and voting on this story; y'all are AMAZING. <3

xoxo,
Q.

“It’s our last day.” Alana yells loudly as we enter the school building together.

Nate and Jess are standing by the door when we walk in and they grin at us.

Alana and Jess run at each other and start jumping up and down excitedly.

“You guys, we made it.” Nate exclaims, picking Jess up and swirling her around. She squeals happily and plants a loud kiss on Nate’s mouth. Alana’s too excited to even make a snide comment about it.

“We’ve stayed friends since freshman year without killing each other.” Jess says, with a tone of wonder in her voice.

I laugh and quickly peck her on the cheek.

“Y’all are amazing; I don’t know what I’d do without you.” I say.

“Yeah, we are pretty great.” Alana says, flipping her hair and making the rest of us laugh.

I hear a loud squeal and look up to see Emery running towards us with Katy on his back. We all laugh and welcome them into a big group hug.

Perhaps we’re overdoing it, but at this point, we’re past caring.

A little chuckle comes from behind us and we turn to see Toby and Drew walking towards us, hand in hand.

“So tell us, what’s it like knowing the next time you’re in this building you’ll be seniors?” Toby asks, joining us in our little circle.

“Exhilarating.” I reply.

“You realize you still have to go to class today, right?” Drew says, with a little smirk.

“Don’t ruin the mood.” Katy complains.

But then the final bell for class rings and we all groan and shift off away to our classes. Nate and I go the same direction, towards our first period History class—our last first period History class of the year.

*

Spanish class today is an interesting experience. Bryce stays hunched over his desk the entire time and Mr. Sanchez has this weird goofy smile on his face through the entire hour.