Someone

.............................................................
Hellooo!
Just to say that this chapter has a song, and it is "If I could Fly" by One Direction.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................

Shawn's POV:
The second the screen turns black and Sadie disappears from the screen, guilt takes over me even more than it was before. I knew that she wasn't "fine". Her smile was fake, and through her eyes I could tell that she was completely not fine with the fact that we were speaking so little, just like I was too.

I missed her so much. Not only being with her, but I also missed the times when I could actually be there for her even if we were apart. When either of us had a rough day we could just get home and call each other and lighten each other's days by 1000%. But now...

Things were just so crazy. I tried my best, but my best didn't seem enough. I hadn't been with her for 7 months, and it was so unfair on her. This was all because of my career; she didn't ask for this. And it hurts to know that I'm making her feel the same way I am feeling too. Sadie doesn't deserve this.

I sit up from where I was sitting and leave my apartment, deciding that calling for my bodyguard would take too long, just like it would take too if I went by car. I'm going walking; the studio isn't too far from here.

However, sometimes I absolutely forget that I am known. That paparazzis exist, and that people want to know what I am doing 24/7. So of course, this leads me to make stupid decisions.

The moment I stepped out of the buidling, cameras flashed everywhere, blinding me for a few seconds.

"Shawn! Is it true you're collabing with Ed Sheeran?"

"You posted a selfie with Hailey Baldwin, are you guys dating?"

Millions of questions were thrown at me as I walk out, the majority being so unreal that I wanted to laugh at them, though some were actually ok. Normally I would just decline politely to answer them, but right now my mood was everything but good. So I just continued walking towards the studio.

I had been walking on the busy streets of Manhattan for about ten minutes, when it seemed like everywhere I looked, the universe was telling me "You're the worst boyfriend there is! Sadie doesn't deserve to go through what you're putting her through, she deserves better!"

A couple crossing the streets holding hands caught my attention, making me feel even worse than I was feeling already. They seemed so happy and in love, their intertwined hands swinging between them. The woman laughed at something that he said, which made the whole face of the man light up, and he leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek.

I made myself push my thoughts to the back of my mind, in order not to think about the fact that Sadie deserved this and I couldn't give it to her, when suddenly a taxi stops near the street ahead of me, and from there a young man comes out. He seems to be looking for someone, and it seems that he found whoever it was, because a huge smile breaks on his face. Suddenly he runs across from me, nearly running right into me, and I was about to warn him to be careful when I see him running into another man's arms, and then they are kissing. Both of them were crying of happiness for being with each other, and all I wanted to do was get on that taxi the man just left, ask him to take me to the airport and get the first flight to Sadie's city.

But I couldn't.

I could feel my heart breaking a little at this, but all I could think was that I was making her feel the exact same of what I was feeling. I was holding Sadie back from having a true relationship. Not that what we had wasn't true, it absolutely was. I love her.