chapter 4

Sorry for the long updates.I was busy with school and talking to my mum for too much.maybe I should stop talking to her.Nah....that would be mean but oh well.I also have my class test coming up so I won't be updating for so long.

On with the story ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiara's pov:

It's time for school.Great...note my scarsm.I'm so nervous but the boys assured me that I would be fine and that said about something that they would also accompany me to school but I don't seem to find them.I hope so but if not I will possibly get kill in the process.I walked into my school compound and saw Ashley by my locker until I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"Ahhh!!"I gasped as I turned around.

I looked at the boys to notice that they looked younger from the last I saw them.I gave them a questioning look.Wondering what are they doing here.Why are they so young then before?

"What are you trying to do?....Scratch that...do you look young before?"I said/asked as I continue looking at them strangely.

"We did told you that we will come to school with you.just extra protection and what better way than to come to the same school as you,"Louis said cheerfully while clapping his hands.

I sometimes fear for that boy maybe he needs time to think like zayn or maybe teach him to think like his age. He does act like an eleven year old though....seems convincing to the teachers though as I seen some looking at Louis normally.Ugh....who am I kidding?he can be whoever he wants.That's him and not me.I can't control not like I can control Ashley in the first place.Speaking of Ashley wouldn't she notice a group of boys talking to me.Never mind....as I thought that I heard heels coming the boys and my way.I felt as some force just pushed me down.its probably be Ashley knocking me down again.

"Tiara,Never thought you made friends.they will probably leave you too just like your old friends.hahahaha.Wanna follow me instead of her,"She said/asked.

As I looked up,i saw the boys red in anger.I'm guessing that are mad at me or maybe ashely.It could be her though considering that she did just pushed me and that they are my guardian Angels.

"No,Thank you!!!We would rather be friends with tiara than you.We wouldn't want to be friends who just that rude,"They said.

Wow!!!Never seen them that angry before.I guess Ashley just have to start something up.Liam quickly grabbed my hand and walk to our first class.Leaving a gobsmacked Ashley begins,I know why she is speechless because no one has ever turn down her offer before.The boys are the only ones who ever turn down hers.They could be legendary.

"What was that about?"I asked as I'm trying to pull my hand of Liam as he was holding my hand to tightly.

"Sorry,tiara,"Liam apologise.

"It's ok,Liam,"I forgave him.

"We are to protect you and besides that girl was mean.Who was that any way?"Harry said/asked.

"That was Ashley and no one has ever turn down on what she said ever.You are the first to turn down hers so that makes you legendary in my book though," I told them.

"Oh,"Is all I heard from them

The rest of the day spent by the boys making sure that I was safe and that no one hurts me while I'm with them.I feel like they are my brothers that I never know about.I always wanted a sibling to help me out.I hope no one knows about me having a guardian angels.if anyone is to know about this,they will make fun of me.I am so not looking forward to that.It's better than then being vampires or werewolf though.

(Them being werewolves and vampires would be cool but that will always be our angels.....)

Zayn's pov:

That Ashley girl just fire us up.I can't believe tiara got to put up with that girl.Now,I understand why she needs us.She is in a lot of pain.I wonder how is home gonna be like for her.Sometimes I worry about that poor girl.She can be brave in times but in other times she just can't.I wonder why.Well,I guess that everyone has their own breaking point in their own special way.Let's just hope that Ashley girl stay away from tiara because she is our little girl......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that my rainbows how their many other adventures going to began.Oh you thought that this is the start of their adventure but I think not.Hehehehe.You just have to read on to know that their adventure is gonna start really soon.

Once again sorry for the long wait considering there is so much stuff going on with my life.last year,i have so much time just to do a few chapters but now,not so much.I'm trying my best to finish this book by this year.Hope you enjoy this book.

See you next time.bye bye.