Chapter 22

Momo's P.O.V

We're at Tzuyu's house. We all want to tell her the truth but we're just scared of what her reaction will be. I guess Dahyun was about to say it earlier but then Chaeyoung interrupted and covered it with another lie.

I hate lying. Specially to Tzuyu. She doesn't deserve it. She needs to know the truth but I can't tell her since I don't have the right to tell her.

I'm not her family or her bestfriend. But even though I wanted to tell her everything, I just can't. I can't bear to see her being hurt. I want her to be happy but she deserves to know the truth.

I was crying earlier at the hospital and Dahyun was about to come to me. So I immediately went to Chaeyoung. I don't know why but I just don't want to talk to her since I saw her go inside her house with Sana.

I told you I hate lying. And they both lied when they told us they're going to have a check up in the hospital about Sana's ankle.

As I was saying, we are in Tzuyu's house. And we are all having fun and then Chaeyoung came back with Mina. She had a freakin' haircut.

I came closer to Chaeyoung and was about to kiss her but she's avoiding it. Mina pulled me away from Chaeyoung and stuck her tounge out at me.

I went to Tzuyu and clings my arm to her but Sana removed it. Ghad they're all possessive as shit.

They told me to spread my gayness to Dahyun. But then they realized that Dahyun is not on her seat.

Mina said she went to the kitchen. I wanted to go there and talk to her but.... Aish why am I like this!?

"You shouldn't have made her jealous" Chaeyoung said. I was about to say something when Mina talked

"Yeah. If you like someone and that someone likes you, you shouldn't make that someone jealous" eh?

"I don't like her okay? And she doesn't like me. End of story" I blurted out. They both looked at each other then to me

"What are you talking about?" Chaeyoung asked

"You were obviously talking about Dahyun and Me" I said. They both laugh. Eh?

"We are talking to Nayeon unnie not you" Then Mina showed her phone. Oh it's Nayeon unnie

"I'll put you on speaker unnie. Seems like someone needs an advice too" and with that she put it on speaker

[Who needs an advice? Yah! I'm the one who need it pabo-yah!] Said from the other line

"You have the same situation unnie" Mina said

[Ah jinjja] Said nayeon unnie

[Who does she like anyway] I glared at Mina when she opened her mouth. Chaeyoung hit me on my head.

"Aww. What was that for?" I winced as I caressed my head

"Don't glare at my girl" Chaeyoung said. I dropped my jaw. So it's official? I gave them both a teasing look.

Chaeyoung smiled and Mina looked down while having a bright red face.

[Don't be too cheesy Son Chaeyoung] said from the other line

"Just tell us what REALLY happened between you TWO" Chaeyoung said.

[I already told you, Jeongyeon got jealous because you know, I got really attached to you]