Chapter 12

Lucy POV:

I opened my eyes slowly to see Asuna and Kirito looking down at me, I took a glance at my HP bar. It's nearly all out. Asuna kneeled down and helped me to sit up all the while the other members who were with us are looking at me and Kirito with shocked eyes, I look to my side and see Lumen Histoire lying on the floor next to me. I reach over and pick it up adding it to my side on my belt.

"You ok Lucy?" Kirito asks me.

"Yeah, what about you? You took some bad hits." I say offering a small smile.

"Yeah, here take this." He says passing me a health potion. "Don't want you dropping dead." 

I smile and then drink the potion feeling my health rise, I take a glance at my HP bar again and see its now full.

"Yeah we're all glad your both ok, but what the hell was that you two?" Klein asks giving me and Kirito small glares.

"Well mine is a unique skill, it appeared when I got my sword from Lisbeth. She didn't know what it was and neither did I." Kirito says. "Its called duel wielding." 

I look at Kirito in awe, he has a unique skill too?

"And what about you Miss Titania, don't go saying that yours is a unique skill too." Klein asks.

"Sorry to disappoint you Klein but mine is a unique skill, and something tells me that Akihiko Kayaba did some research on my guild." I say looking at my sword.

"What makes you say that Lucy, how could he make a unique skill from your guild in Aincrad?" He asks me crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well, um...." I say scratching my head. "I'm actually part of Fairy Tail in real life, I'm from the country of Fiore." 

"Wait a second! The land where people can learn magic!" Klein yells stepping back.

"Yeah, and there in Fiore is a guild called Fairy Tail. Its my guild actually, but there I'm just a member I'm not the master. And we have something that only guild members know a lot about, its called Fairy Law and its one of the three grand fairy spells. This spell I've only seen used by Master Makarov, and even then he's only used it as a last resort. Its a judgement spell and will destroy anything that the caster see's as an enemy." I say sighing.

"So what your saying is that you used magic in this game?" Kirito asks stepping in.

"I don't think its magic, more like a sword skill. Like yours 'Starburst Stream' I had my sword make at Lisbeth's shop and when I was practicing using it, I noticed it in my skill list." I say and then stand up. "How many dead?" 

"Only three members, Master Lucy are you sure your ok?" Abel asks me.

"I'll be fine." I turn to the other members of the military. "Their names will be written on our wall of remembrance, you may come and visit my guild if you want to pay your respects."

We left the dungeon and my arms ached to hold Kiko, I just wanted her to wrap her monkey arms around me and kiss my cheeks. My guild members and I headed back to the guild where the first thing I did was divide up the money we collected, its the only way I've found to keep peace between the members. All those who fight get an equal share of the money. As soon as I walked in Kiko came running towards me with her arms wide.

"Mama!" She yelled and jumped into my arms.

I held her close inhaling her soft floral scent, I feel the tears sting my eyes when I realise how close I was to dying. If gleam eyes had landed one more hit on me, I would never see her again. Or my friends in the real world.