Chapter 33

Chapter 33

**

I was frozen after seeing him standing there. His expression was unreadable. He took a step forward, but before he could come any closer, Ryan pulled me back and stood in front of me, protectively.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He roared. His hands were clenched to his side and he was literally shaking.

Tyler came back. Ashton was kissing Stacey. Tyler came back. Tyler came back.

Everything came back.

I have to go get out of here. I have to go. I can't be here. Shaking my head, I took a step back and turned around. Ashton was still near his locker, looking between Ryan and Tyler.

My eyes watered as I remembered what he did. My eyes then shifted to Amber who was looking at me. I blinked and ran out of there. I heard voices calling me, but I ignored them and ran away. By now, tears were streaming down my face.

Running to my car, I unlocked it and started driving out of school. I can't go home, because everyone will be there and I can't face anyone now. So I drove to the place, no one knew.

The apartment.

I parked the car in the parking lot and ran towards the building and up to my apartment. I entered and locked the door behind me and went to the room where I had all the information about Tyler.

After few years of being beaten in that house and Tyler not found anywhere when Mr. Black was arrested, I made a point of searching Tyler from wherever he was and ask all the questions which are unanswered. But I always waited for the right time. And now without me knowing, he is here.

From the time he was in Paris with his Mom to the time when he once visited his Dad in the jail. Everything, all freaking information I have in this room, clipped to the board. After what happened with Michael, I collected information about him too.

But I didn't know that Tyler was coming back and was going to show himself. He is here now. I'll finally have all my answers.

A stray tear ran down my face as I remembered that Tyler didn't stop his Dad. He let him hit me, kick me that never once stopped. I was covered in blood, I was just 10. He didn't come to my rescue. He was 10, but I needed him. I needed him and he wasn't there.

I looked at the bracelet that he gave me, but it was gone. My eyebrows scrunched when I didn't find it. Where did it go? I was wearing it every day. I panicked when I couldn't find it. Even though, it was given by Tyler and even though, he didn't help. It was very precious to me. It was given by my best friend at that time. I'll have to find it.

As I looked at the board, a sob racked through me. I fell on my knees, crying. Why? Why do all the bad things happen to me? Why does everybody has to hurt me?

Ashton.

I trusted him. I started liking him. Thinking that maybe, just maybe he is not what he shows. He has a different side than his player one. But people say, once a player always a player.

But can I blame him? It was just fake dating. It's not like we were actually dating. But it still hurts; still it feels like he cheated. I cried thinking why he did this? Why he kissed her?

I cried and cried and curled myself in a ball. I heard my phone ringing, but didn't bother checking. Soon enough, my tears stopped and I just laid there. Staring into nothing. My head was aching, but it was bearable.

I took my bag and pulled out my medicine. Blake told me if my head feels weird, then I have to take the pill he gave me. I'm not going to hurt myself for what happened today. I'm already carrying the weight of seeing Will and the others break when they see me, I can't carry yet another weight of them seeing me in the hospital, just because I couldn't take a pill.