What Would you Like? Cake, Sweets, or Deku?

Today was Saturday, Izuku's first day on the job at the cafe. He woke up pretty early dispite the cafe wasn't open until 10 am. Right now it was around 8:30 am. Izuku showered and made himself and his mother breakfast for the day. His mom had a habit of sleeping in at around 9-10 on Saturdays and Sundays. He made them pancakes and eggs with bacon. He went back to his room to kill a few minutes by starting up his computer and playing his game called Team Fortress 2.

"Well, time to be Scout for a good few minutes." He said as he started the game and began playing. He often would choose between Scout and Sniper since he found their animation trailers pretty cool. Roughly around 10 games later he had won all of them with his team and had gotten 12 supply crates filled with weapons, paint, and most of them hats. He looked at the screen to see it was 9:45 and he signed off.

"Mom, left for work. Left you some breakfast when you wake up. Wish me luck! - Izuku." Izuku wrote her a note and placed it on the table next to her plate still steaming hot and left for work. He walked down the street to the cafe when he noticed Bakugo sneaking out of his house. "Kacchan?" Bakugo nearly fell out of his window and looked at Izuku. "Jesus shit Deku. You nearly made me fall off." He said as he landed in the bushes outside his window and left the gate. "Why were you sneaking out of you house?" "Ever since Ma and Dad tasted your cake, Ma's been annoying me to go and buy her more. So I snuck out just to get some breakfast from their before she wakes up." 

The two of them went to the cafe as they saw Rem and Ram their at the front of the cafe. "Morning Midoriya." "Morning Izuku, Bakugo. You guys are here kinda early huh?" Ram and Rem said as they unlocked the door and headed inside. "Well I wanted to help set up the place before it opens." Izuku said as he went to the back to change into his unIform. Rem looked at Bakugo who was rubbing his eyes to stay awake. "Why are you here Bakugo, seeing if you want to work here too?" Rem asked as Bakugo shook his head in "no".

"I'm here for breakfast. And to avoid my mom's annoyance." Rem looked confused as why he would be avoiding his mother. "His mom's been asking him to buy her more cakes and sweets from here. So he thought he'd at least get breakfast here before his mom found out where he is." Izuku said as he came out of the back tying the brown and apron on. "Well what do you want? And what would you like to drink?" Izuku said as he took out a pen and note pad from his apron.

"Hmm I'm feeling like pancakes for breakfast. And anything that can wake me up for a drink." Bakugo said as Izuku wrote his order and headed back to the kitchen. "You seem very fond of this place Bakugo. Due to your apearence I'd figure a guy like you wouldn't eat somewhere like this place." Ram said from the counter as an attempt to make small talk. Bakugo looked at her with half-lid eyes. "Well Deku introduced me to this place, and due to the food and service. This place became my favorite cafe. Along with getting to help Rem throw out a prick out that day."

Ram grew confused at this "prick" Bakugo was talking about. Rem tugged on her sleeve to get her attention. "He means Mr. Karaga. He sorta helped me ensure to never come here again." Rem said as Ram did an "ooh", and bowed lightly to Bakugo from her place. "Thank you for your help then. Mr. Karaga has been a, what did you call it, 'prick' in our cafe for quite some time. Thank you for getting rid of him." Bakugo waved her off, saying that it was fine and he deserved no thanks. "Here's your order Kacchan. A stack of three fluffy pancakes and a cup of coffee with honey." Izuku said as he gave him his coffee and pancakes.

Bakugo cut a few pieces of his pancakes and took a bite of it. "MMmmhh! Damn Deku you've outdone yourself. I feel sorry for mom that she doesn't wake up early to eat here." Bakugo then grabbed his coffee and was perked up at how good it tasted. "Wow, this is really good coffee! What's in it? This really woke me up." Izuku smiled as Bakugo continued eating his pancakes while occasionally sipping his coffee.