Home

"Yah~ Kookie-ah~" Jungkook sighs, spotting the elder crawling towards him out of the corner of his eye. He squints at the small screen in front of his eyes, his thumbs working furiously to reply to a text. Faintly, he hears a huff and the device is ripped from his hands before he could hit send.

"Wha-" before the brunette could say anymore, Jimin presses his lips against the younger's, successfully cutting off his complaints. Jungkook's eyes widen almost comically as he makes a move to push Jimin off, but pauses. Does he want this? This.. this is wrong, wasn't it? But what about T-. His internal monologue is cut off as Jimin breaks the kiss, a smirk plastered on his plump lips.

"What are you thinking about?" the silver-haired boy whispers huskily.

"Tae.." the name rolls of the younger's tongue like poison, painfully piercing Jimin's eardrums. With a wicked smirk, the silver-haired male leans in close to Jungkook.

"He isn't here." Jugnkook fights back a whimper as he feels his Hyung's hot breath fan over his ear, sending shivers down his back. His mouth opens to protest, but stops, staring down at his lap helplessly. Jimin is right; his boyfriend of two years isn't there, he hasn't been there, and he won't be there... right?

Wrong. As Jungkook's protests quickly turn to moans, Jimin slowly working his hips against the younger's, five, maybe six minutes away, an over-energetic, blonde haired boy bounces happily in the back of a taxi.

His eyes flick across the buildings and trees passing by as he happily chats with the not-so-happy driver, "I haven't been home in so long," he whispers dreamily, his eyes sparkling brightly while taking in his surroundings. It's true; he hasn't been home, or seen his friends, in a few months. He isn't due back for a long time yet, but decided he's kept his bunny-toothed boyfriend waiting far too long, and booked a trip home. A complete surprise visit for his boyfriend, as well as their friends.

Thinking about seeing everyone again has Taehyung shaking in his seat, a large rectangular smile pulling at his lips. Even the grumpy taxi driver who had been doing his best to ignore the bright boy couldn't help but crack a smile.

"We're here, kid." the gruff voice of the taxi driver grumbles out, signalling the arrival at the shared house of seven boys.

"Thank you!" Taehyung exclaims while handing the driver money, climbing out of the car with his backpack. With a bow and another loud 'thank you', the driver speeds away and Taehyung turns to face the house with a large smile. By looking at the windows, the blonde concludes that all of his friends are asleep besides the one he most wants to see.

Very quietly, he unlocks the front door, and walks in, closing the door behind him. After setting his bag on the couch, he slowly makes his way upstairs and to the room with the light on, door slightly ajar. With squinted eyes, Taehyung pauses briefly after hearing a faint noise from the room. He brushes it off and plasters a bright smile on his face, taking the last few steps to the door and swinging it open,

"I'm.. home.."