Chapter One

Ever After © 2014, kelly_1231 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

All rights are reserved by the author and any unauthorized copying, stealing, editing, manipulation, and etc. of this work without the written permission of the author will be punished by law under infringement of copyright.

This book is a work of fiction.  Any similarities to real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental.  All characters and events in this work are figments of the author’s imagination.

 A/N UPDATED JAN. 2014:

Okay, I know author's note are annoying but before you go on read this story, I just need to get a few things off my chest: this is a rough draft. What does that mean? It means this entire story is raw and unedited; there will be grammar and punctuation mistakes, there will be filler chapters, and bunch of cliches. I wrote this for fun. But if I do ever get a chance to publish Ever After, I will re-write the entire the thing. For now, I don't have the time but I do hope you all enjoy the story nonetheless. 

Happy reading!

- kelly_1231

                                               Copyright © 2012     

 ___________________________________________________________

                                P A R T   O N E:  T H E   R E T U R N  

 ___________________________________________________________

                                                   Chapter One

                                              Monday, March 12th 

"Carson!" A high-pitched voice shouted eagerly from down the hallway.

I looked to my left to see who was calling my name and when I realized it was just my best friend, Gracie McRose, I let out a small laugh. She was running towards my locker with a frantic look in her big brown eyes and with her long red hair acting as a whip to anyone who dared to come near her, almost everybody in the hallway gave my friend a dirty look. Of course, Gracie didn't notice the slightest bit and when she finally managed to reach my locker, she was already panting and out of breath.

"Do you mind telling me why you were running down the hallway like a mad woman?" I asked with a laugh as I closed my locker shut and slung my backpack over my shoulder.

Gracie looked up to me and blew a lock of her reddish pink hair of her out of eyes. "How could you not know?" Gracie cried out, grabbing me by the shoulders. "This news has been flying around for weeks already! Do you even know what the hell is happening right now, Carson Lovette? Do you?" 

I looked down onto my petite friend and realized that she had that crazy look in her eyes.  "Ugh, Justin Bieber's in the building?" I guessed, not really knowing what else to say, however, I could tell by the way Gracie was acting that she was in one of her crazed fanatic stages. 

Obviously, Gracie's important news had to deal with something related to one of her many obsessions. My guess: Justin Bieber or One Direction was walking down the hallways this very minute and Gracie was having a heart attack because of that.