Teaser Anyone [updated]

Here it is;

---

Vik didn't know what bothered him more, the fact that he was being carried away by a giant bird that he didn't even know the name of. Or that he had just found out why his boyfriends didn't want him out in the wild.

The giant bird soared higher into the sky, grasping tightly to Vik with its orangey sharp claws. They dug into Vik's armour and vulnerable skin, so deep that he let out a loud scream, so deep that he stopped his sarcastic thinking and attempted to push himself out of the death grip.

A spear whizzed past Vik's face, impaling the bird's gigantic wing and sending a furious cry from its throat. The bird, injured, tilted perilously to the side before righting itself with a struggle. It dug its claws further into Vik as he slipped forward. Vik screamed again and a flurry of spears flew at the bird. One must of pierced something vital, because the bird suddenly began to descend dramatically.

The bird hadn't flew far from the sandy ground, Vik was glad to see when he opened his eyes, but the impact as they hit the surface still sent a shock of pain through his bones. Vik barely had time to take in the pain, when he was pulled from the limp claws of the monsterous bird. He was in the long arms of Simon, who was frantically wrapping a make-shift bandage around the bloody holes in his chest.

Vik watched Simon's worried expression, before smiling, and letting himself fall into a troubling black pit.

---

The book will be about Vik and the sidemen, who are all in a big relationship (it will be Vik centric because I'm totally not obsessed *cough*), surviving in the ARK: Survival Evolved world. There will be a main plot but then after that little side adventures and stuff.

Anyone like the idea?